Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I Too Slow Fo Storyline?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2010
I'm in MooShu, and I'm level 37. I am only on the quest to defeat Sanzoku Bandits, and Sanzoku Outlaws. Should I be farther in the storyline? I want fellow wizards questing in MooShu's opinion. :D Please reply! 8) But no negative comments Either I should be father in storyline, or I'm at an okay point. Thanks for taking the time I read this post

~Alexandra Dragonflame, level 37 Pyromancer

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Seems to me you're doing fine. Shoot, I have a level 63 life still in The Floating Land in Celestia. So, you are definitely okay!

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
alexandra12101 wrote:
I'm in MooShu, and I'm level 37. I am only on the quest to defeat Sanzoku Bandits, and Sanzoku Outlaws. Should I be farther in the storyline? I want fellow wizards questing in MooShu's opinion. :D Please reply! 8) But no negative comments Either I should be father in storyline, or I'm at an okay point. Thanks for taking the time I read this post

~Alexandra Dragonflame, level 37 Pyromancer

Hey Alexandra,

Take your time, have fun, craft gear, get strong.

You are fine at your location and level. Wizards end up at very different levels in various locations depending on their pathways. Do you quest in Grizzleheim and Wysteria? Do you complete side quests? Do you craft? If so, you will level differently than if you did not engage in those activities.

No worries 8)

Qbb

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You're fine. :)

If you're doing all the side quests, helping friends, farming dungeons, etc, it's easy to level up faster, and makes it easier to do the world you're working on and the next world you're working towards.

My Ice is level 74, and is only partly done with Zafaria. When I finished Celestia, I was level 70. That's pretty high for that world, BUT, I did all the side quests, helped friends and did some boss farming along the way in all the previous worlds.

Have fun!