Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I close to going to Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
I have to defeat 10 of those Imitsu Defoulers, and yes, it is a mainline quest. Though, I can't remember the exact name of the quest. I'm not doing any side-quests, just mainline.

Does anyone know if I'm close to DS?, because I'm ready for it.


Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 38 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
11
If i remember right you go to DS after you fight the jade oni but i cant remember the quest that lead up to it

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
19
fancymay wrote:
I have to defeat 10 of those Imitsu Defoulers, and yes, it is a mainline quest. Though, I can't remember the exact name of the quest. I'm not doing any side-quests, just mainline.

Does anyone know if I'm close to DS?, because I'm ready for it.


Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 38 Thaumaturge


1. No, not really, You first need to defeat all oni's, Death, Plauge, and War. Then you do a couple of quests, then the Jade Oni (Not as as hard as he looks with friends) And then you go to Ambrose and Fight Cyrus, then you go to DS.
2. I do not know if you are ready, you may be though, I left for DS at level 42, and I am now LV 43 and in the grand Chasm and stinking at it.
Good luck!
Dylan Blueblood LV 43 Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
fancymay wrote:
I have to defeat 10 of those Imitsu Defoulers, and yes, it is a mainline quest. Though, I can't remember the exact name of the quest. I'm not doing any side-quests, just mainline.

Does anyone know if I'm close to DS?, because I'm ready for it.


Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 38 Thaumaturge


PLEASE do not skip the sidequests in Mooshu. They are VERY important. If you search on the message boards for Oakheart and Mossback and Wavebringer, you will see how many people have gotten hung up later in the game because they did not do the sidequests in Mooshu.

Save yourself some time and trouble. Do the sidequests.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
Thanks, I'm now at Shirataki Temple. Before I go on, should I do the Mossback quests now?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
fancymay wrote:
Thanks, I'm now at Shirataki Temple. Before I go on, should I do the Mossback quests now?


It will make it easier and save you some time if you do them now. Otherwise, you will have to backtrack and find the quests later.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
3
i highly doubt it. i spent all my time in mb and i'm level forty-five... and still in the ancient burial grounds.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
63
dhsman11 wrote:
1. No, not really, You first need to defeat all oni's, Death, Plauge, and War. Then you do a couple of quests, then the Jade Oni (Not as as hard as he looks with friends) And then you go to Ambrose and Fight Cyrus, then you go to DS.
2. I do not know if you are ready, you may be though, I left for DS at level 42, and I am now LV 43 and in the grand Chasm and stinking at it.
Good luck!
Dylan Blueblood LV 43 Pyromancer


I soo hope this is true! If it is, I am almost there!!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
2
DS is hard to get to. I dont know what quests are in what order but the oni go like this: 1. War Oni
2. Plague Oni
3. Death Oni
And then you have to beat Jade Oni. ( Easy of you have friends with you )


Joseph Deathblood
Level 50 Necromancer

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
I've defeated Plague Oni, but I'm not sure if I defeated War Oni. Do you know what quest it was?

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
54
fancymay wrote:
I've defeated Plague Oni, but I'm not sure if I defeated War Oni. Do you know what quest it was?
The War Oni is Warlord Katsumori, you have to defeat him and then he turns into the War Oni in the Crimson Fields.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
104
fancymay wrote:
I've defeated Plague Oni, but I'm not sure if I defeated War Oni. Do you know what quest it was?


If you defeated the plague oni you already defeated the war oni. Unless you just gone in there with a friend that needs help but you are still behind
Lucas drakebloom
Level 43
Oni slayer
Ice wizard

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
Thank you everyone! I now remember Crimson Fields and War Oni, my lasts are Jade Oni and Death Oni, right?


Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
4
no, sorry :-( you still got: Death oni, war oni, Plague oni and Jade oni to go sorry :-( not in that order though

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
66
Well, after you defeat Jade Oni you have to go to Merle Ambrose. Then you have to defeat Cyrus Drake. For that you need storm spells and need to be prepared. Anyways, good luck! (Cyrus is a solo quest that you need to do to get into DS)... unless they changed it and made it easier.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48-Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Adept Necromancer Lvl 28-MooShu

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
I'm already in DragonSpyre, actually. I don't need anymore help, but thanks!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth MistLeaf (Level 43 Master Thaumaturge)

Currently in; Plaza of Conquests

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
140
packers19960 wrote:
If i remember right you go to DS after you fight the jade oni but i cant remember the quest that lead up to it
well you have to have the quest to defeat jade oni i mean you cant just go bardge in there and defeat oni