Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New Sword For A New World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
49
Excuse me, but I am new to Mooshu. I have many Mooshu friends, and they all have sword wands. Do you know of any places or people that can give me one? The easier the better. Thanks! :-D

Connor Raveneyes, Lv. 36 Thaurmatage

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
19

This is a good question, as I am a level 40 and still have the fire wand from the Mooshu wand shopkeeper. I think it is a boss item, like Jade Oni or Death Oni.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
167
easiest is jade oni who is in jade palace he is the last boss in mooshu but you dont have to go thru a dungeon to get to him he drops really good stuff to and he drops a storm sword that does 90 storm damage

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
38
chemistry5 wrote:
Excuse me, but I am new to Mooshu. I have many Mooshu friends, and they all have sword wands. Do you know of any places or people that can give me one? The easier the better. Thanks! :-D

Connor Raveneyes, Lv. 36 Thaurmatage


the easiest place to get a sword is the crown shop they sell a death sword that does 110 damage

Defender
May 08, 2009
167
Jade Oni, located inside the Jade Place, gives the Jade Oni's Anthemist Sword.

Oyotomi, located by the Village of Sorrow, gives Oyotomi's Jade Blade.

Many other bosses drop swords in Mooshu, like Togowa the Evil(may be spelled wrong),Oakheart, and the other Onis, but those two are the easiest to find and beat.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
1
arkansas99 wrote:
chemistry5 wrote:
Excuse me, but I am new to Mooshu. I have many Mooshu friends, and they all have sword wands. Do you know of any places or people that can give me one? The easier the better. Thanks! :-D

Connor Raveneyes, Lv. 36 Thaurmatage


the easiest place to get a sword is the crown shop they sell a death sword that does 110 damage


Can someone help me i have been farming jade oni and oytom and havent got any sword i've been farming him for 6 days bug?

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
I've been looking myself, but I mostly go to shops to buy them with gold. That's the easiest way for me. I don't really like farming, I'm too busy with quests to do that stuff.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Master Thaumaturge
Level 40

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
223
fancymay wrote:
I've been looking myself, but I mostly go to shops to buy them with gold. That's the easiest way for me. I don't really like farming, I'm too busy with quests to do that stuff.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Master Thaumaturge
Level 40


Some days I like farming others I like questing. I do a little of both so I don't burn myself out. This way when its time to actually do the hardest of the hard I am ready for combat!!!!