Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

90% of monsters are myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
24
mosly everybody in mooshu is myth
at the beginning it was hard i berely got my minotaur but but they resisted
and 2 prisms per monster nooo. So i used my secundary school balance it was hard to wait for the pips and not kill them, it use to take a while to kill 2 ninja pigs.
but i starded using dragonblade + mythblade and prisms it was EASY
any myth had the same probem?

lvl 50 myth
-ALL LEGENDS BECOME...
Myth-

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
342
Nuh uh... lol
There's a pretty even divide, we all just notice the ones from our school cause the hard fights stick out in our memories.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
209
Yes, I'm now a level 39 Myth wizard in Mooshoo and found it very difficult at first, I mostly used my Life spells on them from my secondary school but that school mainly has healing not damage, you will find the reverse happens when you face enemies using life magic.
The trick I learnt was to go to the Bazaar and buy some treasure cards that damage all enemies like Meteor Strike, also Fire Elemental is great for doing long term damage, this is how I managed to defeat the bosses including War Oni on my own
Good Luck :-D

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
32
I think they are evenly spaced... there may be a duel with 2-3 "monsters" that are all of like school (2-3 life or fire, ect.) and it is those that are rough and we remember most. I find an "even deck" to represent many school-spells and a variety of amulet/wand(s) also helps :-)

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
168
Since I haven't really played my myth yet I haven't seen this but it seems the same as when I'm matched against the same school as my other wizards. However, while I use prisms effectively against my own school with myth does the prism affect the whole spell or just the initial strike of a two prong attack like Minotaur? I think blades work for the whole spell but I know traps need to be applied twice.

This seems a major weakness for myth but then there are only a couple two prong spells. I guess I need to play my myth and check this out.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
186
vampire619 wrote:
mosly everybody in mooshu is myth
at the beginning it was hard i berely got my minotaur but but they resisted
and 2 prisms per monster nooo. So i used my secundary school balance it was hard to wait for the pips and not kill them, it use to take a while to kill 2 ninja pigs.
but i starded using dragonblade + mythblade and prisms it was EASY
any myth had the same probem?

lvl 50 myth
-ALL LEGENDS BECOME...
Myth-

and the other 10% is fire or death

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
209
I'm now a Lvl 46 Conjurer in DS, I was beginning to think that a conjurer couldn't possibly survive this world. I live in Australia so finding people to team up with is very difficult because of the time difference but I've managed to defeat a few bosses on my own so here are a few tips for Conjurers in Mooshoo.
1 DON'T use Minotaur Minion, he's awful, he only heals and shields himself and only tends to cast taunt (I still don't know exactly what that spell does)
2 Put plenty of Cyclops and Cyclops Minions in your deck, they both do lots of damage.
3Have plenty of shields, my secondary school is life and Spirit Armour protects you from everything (you can buy this shield as a treasure card at the Bazaar)
4 Always try to get rid of the enemy that can do the most damage first, in most cases I've found it's Storm followed by Fire.
I hope these tips help all my fellow Conjurers whatever world or Level.

James Griffinrider (Master Conjurer)

Armiger
Mar 18, 2009
2381
miffyboi wrote:


1 DON'T use Minotaur Minion, he's awful, he only heals and shields himself and only tends to cast taunt (I still don't know exactly what that spell does)


Remember, the Minotaur works a lot like the water elemental minion. They are designed to absorb most of the attacks. If using the minotaur, a good strategy is to keep the minotaur healed and buffed.

Check out the Myth minion guide by CorbinW for more tips on strategies for your minion's.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/34903.ftl#196316

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
209
kingurz wrote:
miffyboi wrote:


1 DON'T use Minotaur Minion, he's awful, he only heals and shields himself and only tends to cast taunt (I still don't know exactly what that spell does)


Remember, the Minotaur works a lot like the water elemental minion. They are designed to absorb most of the attacks. If using the minotaur, a good strategy is to keep the minotaur healed and buffed.

Check out the Myth minion guide by CorbinW for more tips on strategies for your minion's.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/34903.ftl#196316

Thanks for your feedback, I hadn't realised that Minotaur minion was basically there to take the damage intended for me. That minion guide sounds gr8, I'll look forward to checking that out.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
197
I must agree, I have seen many Myth types, NO Ice types, ONE Fire type, a few Storm, life, and Balance types, and only Death bosses.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
8
i say 80% myth 10% life and the rest(other 10%)is fire, ice, storm, death, and balance

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
1
Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
53