Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who Else Would Love to Collect Unique Looking Bosses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2019
I would love, love, love to see Lord Nightshade have a slightly different look from a regular NPC Wraith. (I only use Lord Nightshade as an example - I would love all bosses to have their own slightly unique look!) They would provide our homes a distinguishing look as house guests and make them more easily recognizable as bosses. That might also make collecting from dungeons more worthwhile! Plus, it would help us to help others that are going through the dungeon for their first time. What do you think?

Survivor
Oct 07, 2018
i would to totally
sincerely
emmaline stormgiver lv.13 necromancer

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
MistyDreamweaver on Oct 28, 2019 wrote:
I would love, love, love to see Lord Nightshade have a slightly different look from a regular NPC Wraith. (I only use Lord Nightshade as an example - I would love all bosses to have their own slightly unique look!) They would provide our homes a distinguishing look as house guests and make them more easily recognizable as bosses. That might also make collecting from dungeons more worthwhile! Plus, it would help us to help others that are going through the dungeon for their first time. What do you think?
Actually, I do that already! As a Monstrology enthusiast, I go around the Spiral looking for unique creatures to add to my collection of House Guests! (My collection is MASSIVE, too bad I can only have four houses...)