Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your dream Monstrodome team?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Just what the title says. Personally one that I'm working on right now is getting the male swordsmen from Dragonspyre (Gallium Juggernaut, Gallium Shardtrooper, Kyanite Lancer, etc.) and putting them all as a team inside of one.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I am still in the early monster gathering. I found out online how to do Monstrology after the first quest ends.

Basically you can just battle 'undead' enemies in any order and collect animus? I think? Doesn't have to be in any order?

I like the fact that if you battle them alone you get an extra animus. That speeds the tedious part along (collections.)

So, so far all I have are Lost Souls and Skeletal Warriors. So I guess that's my team.
For a Monstrodome Dream Team -- can't say because I have no idea what's out there.

Is there a handy list anywhere, yet, of monstrology enemies?? A complete list maybe? Thanks anyone

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
One thing I did was go to Krokotopia, in the Krokosphinx where there is the big pit. You light the three braziers and summon Grumaxe (I think that's his name... a Myth boss with 2000 health) and his two minions. Fight that battle about ten times (or three, if you buy the triple animus elixir) and you can reproduce that battle in your Monsterdome.

When I fought him and his crew in the Monsterdome again this morning, my level 70 Death got 39 regular battle experience and about 200 gold.

We do get battle xp and gold, but so far I'm not noticing any drops at all.

Sparkletude,
Duelist101 has a very comprehensive list of all the types of animus they found during test realm. It's very helpful in picking out monsters you might enjoy collecting for treasure card minions or Monsterdome dream team fighters, vs houseguests, vs TC expel monster (a guaranteed one-shot kill for that monster).

http://www.duelist101.com/other-articles/monstrology-creatures-list-part-one/#comment-58275

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/monstrology-guides/monstrology-creatures-list-2/

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/monstrology-guides/monstrology-creatures-list-3-wizard101/

The lists are sorted by world and creature type. They will tell you the name of the creature, its general location and how much animus to collect, but you may still need to Google and hunt around until you actually find it. Some are hidden in gauntlets or one-shot dungeons, for example.

Alia Misthaven
Fallon Raven, level 13 Monstrologist

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
I think they ruined the point and potential fun that could be had with this insane new challenge mode and combinations by removing the cheats from bosses like whats the actual point its not really that challenging anymore tbh was really hyped till i found out they have no cheats its still early so i hope they rectify this smh