Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prickly Bear Creatures

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Good Evening Team,

The prickly bears on the north road of the caravan are absolutely perfect for monstrology. They are both plants and bears, and cannot yet be extracted.

Can you IMAGINE how perfect they would be in a plant themed house as house guests? Or how cool they would look roaming around a garden of prickly bear cactus plants?

I've been patiently waiting on them to be added since I first laid eyes on them in mirage. Now that the game is going down for maintenance, I figure this is the best time to post the suggestion.

Thanks for your consideration.

Defender
May 22, 2012
Palom on Sep 17, 2022 wrote:
Good Evening Team,

The prickly bears on the north road of the caravan are absolutely perfect for monstrology. They are both plants and bears, and cannot yet be extracted.

Can you IMAGINE how perfect they would be in a plant themed house as house guests? Or how cool they would look roaming around a garden of prickly bear cactus plants?

I've been patiently waiting on them to be added since I first laid eyes on them in mirage. Now that the game is going down for maintenance, I figure this is the best time to post the suggestion.

Thanks for your consideration.
I would also love a few of those as houseguests.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Kane master wizard on Sep 20, 2022 wrote:
I would also love a few of those as houseguests.
Well, let’s see if we can get someone to make that happen for us. I’m sure wizards just entering mirage might actually enjoy having them as minions during their fights.

For me, pre-Grendel spell, I was always struggling to survive in solo fights as a myth the moment the Minotaur taunt minion was not longer playable. Monstrology came along and I immediately started collected the most annoying healers I could get my hands on.

These would have been easy targets for me had they been available.