Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have the extract parrot spell but it didn't work

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
I battled 2 obsidian beaks in Azteca using that spell and killed them in one hit but they don't show up in my tome. They look like blue parrots. They are in Mangrove Marsh in Azteca. What did I do wrong or are those birds not really parrots or something else? Thanks

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
It should give you a message telling you why it failed on your next turn...I just successfully captured one of the obsidian beaks so the spell works. My biggest problem is my monstrology is still rather low for Azteca so I might have to go back and farm house of scales for some more monstrology levels. That first fight against 4 undead is great for raising monstrology...at least it worked to get me from levels 5-10 pretty easily.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
Goldenoak1 on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
It should give you a message telling you why it failed on your next turn...I just successfully captured one of the obsidian beaks so the spell works. My biggest problem is my monstrology is still rather low for Azteca so I might have to go back and farm house of scales for some more monstrology levels. That first fight against 4 undead is great for raising monstrology...at least it worked to get me from levels 5-10 pretty easily.
oh so that could be my problem. I am a rookie and haven't leveled up. Thanks for the tip, I will definately keep that in mind.

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
Lucky Wizard on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
oh so that could be my problem. I am a rookie and haven't leveled up. Thanks for the tip, I will definately keep that in mind.

I accidentally answered this with my other account. I get mixed up sometimes.