Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How To Change Monstrodome Music? Future Request?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Hello community!

Question:

Has anyone been able to change the Monstrodome battle music or the ambient music? Becuase I really dislike the Wysteria one. Thanks!

-Justin

Community Leader
I have nothing against the Wysteria theme, but I would love to be able to change the music in it indeed! Good idea!

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Maybe there should be new, original themes to the Monstrodome, both ambient & combat made & played. Should make it feel more like being inside the Monstrodome instead of recycling past themes.

What do you think?

Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
It would be funny if a really cute song would play while you battle, like how Carol of the Bells plays when you battle Krampus

Anyway, that's a good idea. Kingsisle should make it in a future update
Rylee GoldLeaf

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
I agree! For whatever reason, I feel that the Golem Tower theme would be much more appropriate.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
Rylee GoldLeaf on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
It would be funny if a really cute song would play while you battle, like how Carol of the Bells plays when you battle Krampus

Anyway, that's a good idea. Kingsisle should make it in a future update
Rylee GoldLeaf
Seriously! I mean, I know it's a christmas event, but it's also a fight, so maybe have the Metallica version of Carol of the Bells

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I Need the Darkmoor theme to play during mine. Please Kingsile! Do it for your players!

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hello!

I think that this is a great idea! My plan is, that they make it so you can choose the music that you want to listen to in the monstrodome. It can be newly added music, or reused music that is already in the game.

Have fun in monstrology wizard!