Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houseguests not being at my house?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2017
Hi guys,
I went to my house (which is the Botanical Gardens) and then walk around it, and my houseguests aren't there. Do they stay in one place, or do they walk around?
I then tried having two Lost Souls as my houseguests, but no luck.

Any Advice?

Thanks

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I'm also curious about house guests. I wanted to collect them all and keep them in one of my houses, or put all the wyrms into my dragon glen (for example). But I got a pop-up message that said "You can't place any more of that kind of item here". I had already placed a Crypt Scavenger in the external part of my Darkmoor Manor, but then couldn't put a Bastilla Gravewynd. I don't understand the point of offering house guests if you can only place one. Please let us place more! Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 22, 2017
The Great ATuin on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
I'm also curious about house guests. I wanted to collect them all and keep them in one of my houses, or put all the wyrms into my dragon glen (for example). But I got a pop-up message that said "You can't place any more of that kind of item here". I had already placed a Crypt Scavenger in the external part of my Darkmoor Manor, but then couldn't put a Bastilla Gravewynd. I don't understand the point of offering house guests if you can only place one. Please let us place more! Thanks!
Lol I didn't even know that we could even place more than two in a house. I didn't even get the message. Thanks for letting me know The Great ATuin!

Survivor
Mar 22, 2017
Update:
Guys please forgive me, I feel so dumb right now XD I figured it out that you have it in your house inventory not that it shows up Thanks The Great ATuin! You helped me figure it out.