Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Catch em all

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Hi. I have to say I would admire anyone who could catch em all. I'm returning after being gone for some time and have been buying the spells. That's a lot of gold just for the spells. I think the hardest ones would be a boss at the end of a dungeon, like the Gump(?) at the end of Sunken City. It's a lot of battles just to reach him. I see people talking about Malistaire and I really want to get him when I reach there. I have the perfect spot for him. :)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
haroldge on Aug 28, 2021 wrote:
Hi. I have to say I would admire anyone who could catch em all. I'm returning after being gone for some time and have been buying the spells. That's a lot of gold just for the spells. I think the hardest ones would be a boss at the end of a dungeon, like the Gump(?) at the end of Sunken City. It's a lot of battles just to reach him. I see people talking about Malistaire and I really want to get him when I reach there. I have the perfect spot for him. :)
I don't usually brag about this, but I think that might be me.

My favorite hobby is collecting House Guests. I don't necessarily go after every single one, but I have a collection of literally hundreds of the more unique-looking creatures you can get with Monstrology. It's something I like doing in my spare time.