Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Raids

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2012
What if there can be more use to monstrology? Well I have came up with the idea that your monstrology creatures can protect your castle from invading players. I think that there should be a castle raid npc which gives you something called the castle raid banner. This banner will give you your raid chest in which the raiders need to find to win and when you go in it you can see the raid able castles with their difficulties. When you go to your castle there can be a button that activates castle raid mode in which you can set up your minions on your castle with the designated spots that the Kingsisle team can create. There can also be leaderboards to who defended and raided the most. I hope this was a good idea and I hope it gets implemented in the game!

Community Leader
I like it. Monstrology certainly needs some way to be more involved throughout the core game and this might interest more people. However, I was thinking of a Monstrodome similar feature with multiple fights and perhaps some interesting loot unlike the petty gold / rare snacks we get now.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Sep 15, 2018
That is a very cool idea, I actually hope this gets in the game cause that would be a very fun thing added to the game. The developers can also make a cool animation where the raiders ride to the castle on their mounts.