Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Underleveled

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I recently finished Mirage but I’m only Level 122, I Completed all quests and even looked up to make sure I finished the storyline, any reason as to why?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You're not under level at all. When Mirage was released, 120 was the level cap.

Now with the first half of Empyrea being out, the level cap has lifted to 125. So actually, you're just a bit OVER-leveled for someone who is just starting Empyrea.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ValdusNightStaff. on Sep 5, 2018 wrote:
I recently finished Mirage but I’m only Level 122, I Completed all quests and even looked up to make sure I finished the storyline, any reason as to why?
When Mirage was the final world the level cap was 120. To max your wizard you need to go to Empyrea and continue your adventures! You'll reach 125 there, you're already well on your way! 2 levels at that stage is a huge amount of extra XP, you've done really well

Enjoy Empyrea, happy questing!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Thanks guys so much, i'm a returning player so i had no idea Empyrea was out. I'm max now and soon to have a Max storm as well :D I simply thought mirage was the last world and didnt know what to do for the remaining levels.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ValdusNightStaff. on Oct 4, 2018 wrote:
Thanks guys so much, i'm a returning player so i had no idea Empyrea was out. I'm max now and soon to have a Max storm as well :D I simply thought mirage was the last world and didnt know what to do for the remaining levels.
Woohoo! You've done loads! Well done!

It's easy to have mistaken mirage for the last world because there is so much excitement about Empyrea part 2 coming out soon and loads of people just refer to it as 'Empyrea' with the assumption everyone knows they're referring to the second instalment

Exciting times...I can't wait to see what KI have in store for us!!!!