Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do I start Mirage?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
trying to start mirage on my ice wiz but for some reason I am not getting the quest to start it. Any ideas why? and yes I have finished Polaris.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I have the badge "Defender of Land and Sky" but I can't get the monkey to start the quest for me.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ceres101bm on Aug 6, 2018 wrote:
trying to start mirage on my ice wiz but for some reason I am not getting the quest to start it. Any ideas why? and yes I have finished Polaris.
What level are you?

You need to be level 110 to go to Mirage as well as finished the main quests in Polaris. The story line will send you to the Arcanum to see Librarian Fitzhume.

If you have finished the right quests you will have the badge 'Defender of Land & Sky' but if you're below level 110 you will need to do some side quests to level up before you can go.

I hope this helps and you're on your adventures in Mirage soon

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ceres101bm on Aug 6, 2018 wrote:
Victoria My ice wizard is level 110
I'd check with Zander in the Hall of Theurgy, Bartleby (inside and out), Merle Ambrose and Dworgyn to see if any of them have anything for you. They're all people you will be sent to after picking up the quest from the Monkey Fitzhume. If that failed to do anything I'd check Malistaire's house in the Dark Cave, see if Mellori is in Ravenwood, Ione Virga (hall of divination) and Qismah Shasa (hall of necromancy).

I know it's a lot of people to check but this is what I'd do before contacting KI to ask them to check my wizard for me. If none of them have anything I'd submit a ticket via the website and hope KI can get me back on track quickly.

Sorry this is happening to you, it's frustrating not being able to progress. I hope one of the listed teachers etc have your quest for you and you're in Mirage soon. Worst case, KI will find your quest for you.

I hope this helps!