Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wildbranch Sword

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
OK, so i really want the wild branch sword. I have seen it at the bazzar but when ever i look it up on goolge or something nothing comes up. I CANT AFORD THE OVER PRICED SUFF AT THE BAZZAR! ! Where do i get the sword and does someone want to help me get it?

Survivor
May 03, 2009
merlinrox wrote:
OK, so i really want the wild branch sword. I have seen it at the bazzar but when ever i look it up on goolge or something nothing comes up. I CANT AFORD THE OVER PRICED SUFF AT THE BAZZAR! ! Where do i get the sword and does someone want to help me get it?

ok on some websites there are people who will sell wizard 101 stuff for real money it's pretty exspensive but google wizard 101 and search around i have seen it with my own eyes good luck :D

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
Proman1355 wrote:
Its from the Jotun Battle in Grizzleheim.
No offense, but your wrong. The wildbranch sword comes from Othin Stormfather in Ravenscar.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
merlinrox wrote:
You are better off trying to get Oyotomi's Life Sword. He is in Village of Sorrows in MooShu.