Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest for Bartleby?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Hello everyone. I am trying to help my daughter get to Krokotopia. As of now Bartleby's trunk is closed to her. I cannot remember what quest is needed to open up his trunk and enter the spiral.

Can anyone help me please?

Thank you in advance :D

Joseph Lifeweaver

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
You have to finish Colossus Boulevard along with Triton Avenue and Firecat Alley. As soon as Merle Ambrose gives you the quest in Colossus Boulevard where one of your rewards is a new staff, that is the last quest before Krokotopia.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
The headmaster sends to bartleby with the key for korkotopia to collect information about the order of the fang, so you go talk to bartleby and he opens up his trunk... I think you have to be like a level 18 or somwhere around there. :D

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
DPVSaint wrote:
You have to finish Colossus Boulevard along with Triton Avenue and Firecat Alley. As soon as Merle Ambrose gives you the quest in Colossus Boulevard where one of your rewards is a new staff, that is the last quest before Krokotopia.

No you don't I pretty much skipped most of that quest for a few wizards and went back later to make grandmaster. I forget the exact quest that get you the key but most of Col Blvd is a side quest.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
DPVSaint wrote:

No you don't I pretty much skipped most of that quest for a few wizards and went back later to make grandmaster. I forget the exact quest that get you the key but most of Col Blvd is a side quest.

After I did that quest in Colossus Boulevard I got to Krokotopia.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Hi, you have to start finish the lord nightshade/nightside quest to get to krok. You don't need to do colossus to get there. I didn't even start the colossus quest till after i went to krok just so i could get the extra potion, which helps a bit in colossus.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I remember now, you get the key when you fight the woman in old towne,

She is next to that fire street place with all the elves.

You defeat her and you get the key, you dont need to do coll blvd or sunken city.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
you have to finish cyclops lane,trinton avenue,and firecat alley.collusus bolivard is a area that you dont have to do.once you finished all the quests of the three streets go to merle ambrose.he will ask you to defant foulgaze in oldetown.than ambrose will tell you to defant lord nightshade.finaly ambrose will send you to the next world.