Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new death card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
i was looking at the fan art and i saw a good idea for a card. it is called deamon and it does 120 points of damage for each pip. it was in the may 2009 section

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
although it is a good idea, i don't agree. death is overpowered as it is, and adding a demon would be just like a rip off of balance's judgement card. that, combined with death trap and feint, would be an instant wipeout in pvp

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
hpit2 wrote:
i was looking at the fan art and i saw a good idea for a card. it is called deamon and it does 120 points of damage for each pip. it was in the may 2009 section

Thats sounds awesome, DEATH RULZ ALL! Anyway I was thinking of one where you could get this one where a zombie comes up from a grave with one hand first, then drag the person down with then hurting about 500-610. ^^

Survivor
May 28, 2009
How about this for a death card? Have a multi-card that acts like the scarecrow, but for every hit it does it gives proportional health to the team, instead of just one individual.

Hero
May 02, 2009
gozzie0801 wrote:
How about this for a death card? Have a multi-card that acts like the scarecrow, but for every hit it does it gives proportional health to the team, instead of just one individual.

I like that idea.
It would especially help for like if player 1 got defeated, and player 2 used that spell, then not only would player 2 get some health, but player 1 would get revived as well, and now that I think about this, this spell is kinda like unicorn, but with a twist.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Otys wrote:
although it is a good idea, i don't agree. death is overpowered as it is, and adding a demon would be just like a rip off of balance's judgement card. that, combined with death trap and feint, would be an instant wipeout in pvp

Overpowered! HAha that's funny :P

I do agree that it would be a rip off of Judgement and Tempest though. To help balance the death school's weaker attacks with the rest of the schools much stronger attacks we do enjoy the benefit of healing with our weak attack spells. This, however, is of no use if we are killed with a one hitter

Jeffrey Hawkflame, Grandmaster Necromancer (Killed many times in PvP by single shot Judgement and Tempest)

P.S. Before anyone starts posting saying that I'm not using the cards right , I am using them correctly. The best I could do, without using spells from other schools, against a weak balance Haunted Minion on Triton Ave. was just 2777. This is with the best death school outfit (lvl 50 only) and one of each of the four charms and wards (aka buffs and traps) that the death school has (blade, feint, trap, curse) and a "buffed" Wraith (575 damage).

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
What I would like to see for a death card is a all-enemy spell. Most of the other schools have one (except life?). I have to resort to using an amulet (or using treasure cards, which I hate) to get cards for all-enemy spells. A per-pip spell would be cool, but I'd rather have an all-enemy spell.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
swtogirl wrote:
What I would like to see for a death card is a all-enemy spell. Most of the other schools have one (except life?). I have to resort to using an amulet (or using treasure cards, which I hate) to get cards for all-enemy spells. A per-pip spell would be cool, but I'd rather have an all-enemy spell.

Death gets a multi attack only at level 48. But the real question, do we really need it at lower levels. Don't you like to toy with those you are facing, as you slowing leech the life out of their souls, letting the rest of them suffer with the knowledge that their souls are next? :)

DOT: Posion, 4-pip. You'll get it at the end of Krok. Great for those evil eco-freaks who like to put up death shield. Teaches them :)

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
hpit2 wrote:
good idea but it should be fire a good idea would be witch 600 death damage and half to self

Explorer
May 31, 2008
Sweet!

Imagine this:

Dark Clouds appear, and suddendly a demon dressed in black emerges from the cloud, he then uses his twin swords with 2 quick slashes, then the ball of damage erupts(kinda like in the helephant and stormzilla spells).

And death WILL NOT be overpowered in PvP, because in 1v1 they have to mainly use a different wand than there main school(death) and then if you shield there buffs go.

There is a DEATH SHIELD. but there is no shield for balance, the only shield there is, is generic, any spell will get rid of it.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
GREAT IDEA.

but maybe we make it hit only like 50 each pip but take away four pips from each enemy

Survivor
May 31, 2009
KyPoBoy wrote:
Otys wrote:

Overpowered! HAha that's funny :P

I do agree that it would be a rip off of Judgement and Tempest though. To help balance the death school's weaker attacks with the rest of the schools much stronger attacks we do enjoy the benefit of healing with our weak attack spells. This, however, is of no use if we are killed with a one hitter

Jeffrey Hawkflame, Grandmaster Necromancer (Killed many times in PvP by single shot Judgement and Tempest)

P.S. Before anyone starts posting saying that I'm not using the cards right , I am using them correctly. The best I could do, without using spells from other schools, against a weak balance Haunted Minion on Triton Ave. was just 2777. This is with the best death school outfit (lvl 50 only) and one of each of the four charms and wards (aka buffs and traps) that the death school has (blade, feint, trap, curse) and a "buffed" Wraith (575 damage).

Hmm, i do agree that would be a good card and i do think death people will need stronger spells against enemys like in pvp, but on the other hand it would kind of still be a rip off to tempest NOT judgement, that card is just too strong to be given at such a moderate lvl, and since death people would have to earn a LOT more lvls plus so many enemys are death, i think it would be fair for us to learn it.

ColinWillowWraith grandmaster necromancer

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
hpit2 wrote:

They can't fix feint and you want to add another card? hello? too many cooks spoiled the broth and spilled it ALL over the floor!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
what if there was a death card that was called slaughter that did this: take 500 death hp to deal 1000. five pips.

Hunter DarkBlood Master Necromancer
I'm usually in the crowded realms