Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another stone rose help request

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
I am having problems finding the Grand Chasm rose.

I tried to follow the "hints", but so far no luck.
This is what I have done:
In the Grand Chasm Past instance, I have searched the chamber where the crystal is, I have searched the hallway both left and right while in the present and the past, no joy. I have even searched the Grand Chasm both before and after talking with... with .... oh what ever his name is in the past.

What am I missing here?

Thanx in advance for any assistance!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Izzordad wrote:
I am having problems finding the Grand Chasm rose.

I tried to follow the "hints", but so far no luck.
This is what I have done:
In the Grand Chasm Past instance, I have searched the chamber where the crystal is, I have searched the hallway both left and right while in the present and the past, no joy. I have even searched the Grand Chasm both before and after talking with... with .... oh what ever his name is in the past.

What am I missing here?

Thanx in advance for any assistance!

In the past instance - in the hallway before you go outside - go all the way to the right (I think) - turn right and go to the wall - walk along the wall until you get to the first "beam" that runs from floor too ceiling - look up.

If it's not there, try the same diractions but at the other end of the hallway.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Ok when you come out of the doorway from going into the past turn immediately right. Go down all the way down the hall but don't go through the doorway into the fighting area. On the left side of the doorway way up on the wall is where the rose is. You have to get right up next to the wall to get it. Make sure you're in the past or it won't be there :D Hope this helps!

Sestiva Stormfist - Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Thanx snobunny and MangaofMyth (did I get those correct?)

That did the trick! I cant tell you how many times I ran up and down that hallway and didnt find it until you told me to hug the wall.

Many Many Thanx

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009