Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Queue Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2010
The Beastmoon queue has only displayed "1 Player Waiting" when I try to join. I reached out to KI support the last time this happened, and they let me know there is no issue with Beastmoon queues. Their team tested it extensively, and found it was working as intended, so I figured it would work during the next Beastmoon. If I wanted to engage in further dialogue about this, they encouraged me to do so here.

I tried to join Beastmoon on the first day, excited it was back. I joined at 1:45pm and waited until 3:15pm. It only went up to "2 Players Waiting" a couple times, all while people in the Beastmoon Arena were dissapearing/ coming back saying good game. So I think others were getting to play, and for some reason I could not get into the queue. I spent the rest my time crafting to see if it would ever let me into a game, and I ended up not playing after waiting for over an hour.

I waited for the queue again, joined at 4:31pm Oct. 19th and stopped trying at 6:25pm with it only saying "1 Player Waiting" the entire time. I also want to note that when I cancel waiting, I can join the queue again right afterwards. Normally it wouldn't let me for 15 minutes if I canceled on the queue.

I hope this can be fixed so that I can enjoy my favorite mode of Beastmoon again.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
I have two accounts, leamw and kestrel1988, each of these accounts have two wizards that play beastmoon and mayhem. The other week during mayhem I could not play on my wizards on the kestrel1988 account because I couldnt get through the que. I sent ya a message about it and also added one to the message boards ( although i've yet to see it posted). You guys said oh tech checked it out and its not the que, its not broken and if I wanted to do anything else about to come to the message boards. I was not the only one with this problem and had it been my computer then it would have been an issue on both my accounts with all four wizards. I've seen others on the message boards with the same complaint and the same answers from you guys. Now we are having the beastmoon event this week and so far each account has a wizard that cant get through the que. Others were having the same problem today also. I've uninstalled wizards and installed it back. There is a problem with the que, even if ya'll cant find it. During the mayhem week I lost lunari I used to level up forms I didnt get to use, I lost lunari and prizes I would've earned had I been able to play. Now again this week I am losing the same all over again, all the while still not getting any help from KI. Please help with this issue. On account leam it is my death wizard that cant get through the que and on account kestrel1988 it s my balance wizard darby boombloom that cant get through the que.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Since multiple hours, I am not able to get a single match in Beastmoon.
I tried everything, changing characters, relogging, but nothing works. This has never happened as worse as this since the beginning of Beastmoon. It's my most favourite event, I hope this issue is looked into.
It's very sad because I always look forward to this event since it is temporary.
I always have so much fun in it.

I hear many people complaining of similar issues, some are able to get matches but very slowly,
I can't get even one so far.
Hope this issue is resolved.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2021
I hear many people having similar issues now including myself. I don't know what's going on.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I also had this issue today as did quite a few people I talked to. In our case, it gave us a countdown which went down to 1 and then either restarted counting down or else it went back to "waiting for players to join". This just happened over and over again and was not fixed by logging out, by trying a different wizard, or by reloading the game. It finally just started working again, no idea why. I also saw many people online complaining about it happening to them earlier today. KI, please take this seriously, it IS the queue.

Survivor
May 17, 2010
I've tried it out and it seems to be working Hopefully it's fixed for everyone else, and the next bm event will go smoothly.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Having the same issue. Mine has been relatively new as its only happened these past 2 days. Not sure what's going on. Heard a lot of wizards in game say they have similar issues. Some say to log out and log back in. Tried and Hasn't really helped. Wish that any admins were more responsive with these issues, or if people are getting to play without us, there is a clear reason why we are not allowed to play. As it is my largest gripe is just lack of communication :/

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Hey everyone I am actually having the same exact issues with beastmoon doing the same stuff as yours. It sits at 1 player waiting for hours on end and any time you try a group queue it will just say player isn’t ready and cannot queue. Mine all began when the server shut down on a Thursday December 9th I believe. And when I went back to log in a day or two later I was still stuck in a match had to use my marker twice to get out of it. After I had gotten out of it all the issues began I was really close to getting the storm pig gold idol but of course that’s not the case anymore. The most disheartening fact about it is this is my first really good idol I’ve had the opportunity to unlock. I’ve put so much money and time into this game but now I can’t even play my favorite thing the game has to offer. If I can no longer play beastmoon it really drives my desire to continue playing down quite a lot. And the same as you all my girlfriend’s account works just fine on my computer as I’m a minimalist I only have a few games installed and that’s about it. It worry’s me to see that you all haven’t gotten any support because beastmoon is huge and especially on an account I’ve had since 2009. If anyone else has gotten any other updates please let me know. Thanks everyone!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
bl4ckn1ghtz on Dec 12, 2022 wrote:
Hey everyone I am actually having the same exact issues with beastmoon doing the same stuff as yours. It sits at 1 player waiting for hours on end and any time you try a group queue it will just say player isn’t ready and cannot queue. Mine all began when the server shut down on a Thursday December 9th I believe. And when I went back to log in a day or two later I was still stuck in a match had to use my marker twice to get out of it. After I had gotten out of it all the issues began I was really close to getting the storm pig gold idol but of course that’s not the case anymore. The most disheartening fact about it is this is my first really good idol I’ve had the opportunity to unlock. I’ve put so much money and time into this game but now I can’t even play my favorite thing the game has to offer. If I can no longer play beastmoon it really drives my desire to continue playing down quite a lot. And the same as you all my girlfriend’s account works just fine on my computer as I’m a minimalist I only have a few games installed and that’s about it. It worry’s me to see that you all haven’t gotten any support because beastmoon is huge and especially on an account I’ve had since 2009. If anyone else has gotten any other updates please let me know. Thanks everyone!
Strangely, it worked perfectly for me this event. I only had issues the previous Hunt. This one everything was well.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Drakula666 on Dec 13, 2022 wrote:
Strangely, it worked perfectly for me this event. I only had issues the previous Hunt. This one everything was well.
Ok I appreciate you reading my reply and letting me know. I'm hoping it will be the same for me.