Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help understanding Beastmoon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Hi. I've played Beastmoon a couple of times. I also plant the seeds I get. Then I generally get other seeds from those and plant them. I have done a little bit of the crafting, working on a cape.

I am just wondering what is the point of Beastmoon? Do people like the battles? Or augmenting the different fighter types? Or are there and crafts that are good? Sorry, but I just don't get it.

Maybe I am missing something so maybe I'd like it if people explained what they liked about it. ty

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
There are many written guides and videos explaining beastmoon, google is your friend here!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
People like different things for different reasons.

I personally like Beastmoon in that it seems fair and is easy to get into it at least compared to PVP. PVP you have to have the best gear, the best pet, the best spells, upgraded to the highest tier etc, and know the best strategy. Beastmoon the barrier to entry is a lot lower, everyone has the same basic starting point on each of the forms and yes, you can upgrade those forms to do better. It's more about learning the strategy and using the Roshambo to beat opponents.

The other reason I like it is it's the only reliable way that I can fill up the Scroll of Fortune. I strongly dislike Deckathalon and the other events are rather limited in getting points.

It's a fun game mode, when you get to play it a few times, however, it does have one glaring flaw and that is the toxicity like PVP. I am not sure why it's so bad, but you can get some rather rotten apples. However, if you can pick them out and play with some friends it is actually rather fun in my opinion.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
I was doing one of the crafts because I liked the look. Then I will stitch it. But, I can see it is good for getting Scroll of Fortune points. Thx for your opinions.