Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Owl Monstrology

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Is there any way that an Extract Owl monstrology spell could be created? I wanted to get Lady of the Blue Dahlia in my house but currently there is no way to get her. If it is not possible to create a new spell, could Extract Parrot be used to get extracts from other bird enemies?

Defender
May 27, 2013
I was a bit surprised to find that the Extract Parrot didn't work on Toucans.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
I would love to see Extract Parrot expanded to cover more kinds of birds. Right now, there are so few parrot creatures in the game that this (and Extract Imp) are by far the worst Extracts in the game. You can't even extract toucans with it!

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
rosepie23 on Jul 6, 2022 wrote:
Is there any way that an Extract Owl monstrology spell could be created? I wanted to get Lady of the Blue Dahlia in my house but currently there is no way to get her. If it is not possible to create a new spell, could Extract Parrot be used to get extracts from other bird enemies?
Yeah I'd love to have that extract too or as Torpzun26 said expand Parrot to include all birds.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Torpzun26 on Jul 10, 2022 wrote:
I would love to see Extract Parrot expanded to cover more kinds of birds. Right now, there are so few parrot creatures in the game that this (and Extract Imp) are by far the worst Extracts in the game. You can't even extract toucans with it!
I one suggested that Extract Imp should be expanded to include a variety of fantastical 'fey' creatures. It needs more that six of the same model.

As for birds, I most easily see this as the creation of an "Extract Raptor" spell. This would allow it to cover all sorts of bird of prey, including Avalonian Owls, Aztecan and Aquilan Eagles, possibly Meowls in Empyrea and other birds. It would cover creatures ranging from the Lady of the Blue Dahlia to the Aquilan Immortals!

Although, I would absolutely LOVE a general Extract Bird due to all the creatures that could be in it.