Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additional Characters and Spellements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2013
I have a question about extra character slots. I already have a 7th slot and I heard that some people have an 8th slot. I would like to know how I can get an additional character slot. All of my wizards are over level 100 but the level locking system will not allow me to farm for spellements. I'm already having a hard time getting to unlock retrievers so I thought the next best thing is to farm spellements by going through the story again. However, If I can't get an 8th slot is there any way I can farm for a spellement from another account and then later transfer that character to my main account.

Fire - 150
Ice - 130
Storm - 150
Balance - 127
Life - 150
Death - 111
Myth - 137

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
The only way to get an 8th+ character slot is when they offer it as a reward during certain crowns sales. The most recent one was the Eerie April and I did it to get an 8th slot even though I don't like Halloween stuff that much for the same reason you describe. They usually do one every 3-6 months it seems.

You cannot transfer spellements between accounts.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I don't have as many high level wizards as Blaze, but I do have my classroom filled.

Other than Loremaster will there be a way for higher level wizards to farm Spellements for lower tier spells?

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
Only other way is to get Elemental Retriever on a pet and Spiritual Retriever on another pet. Then farm either Doomsday Krok Gauntlet, Unforgiven Dead Gauntlet, or Great Sky Train Robbery Gauntlet bosses for the Elemental Retriever and Spiritual Retriever reagent.
Then get 60 Talent Token, 30 Elemental Token, 10 Fire Token, 5 Elemental Retriever to unlock Elemental Retriever.

Then get 60 Talent Token, 30 Spirit Token, 10 Myth Token, 5 Spiritual Retriever to unlock Spiritual Retriever.
All the tokens can only be obtained via pet training.
These bosses drop Elemental Retriever:
Dropped By: Krokhotep (Tier 1)
Krokhotep (Tier 5)
N. Bison (Tier 1)
Time Butterfly (Tier 1)
Time Butterfly (Tier 5)
These bosses drop Spiritual Retriever:
Dropped By: Grounds-Creeper Willie (Tier 1)
Krokhotep (Tier 1)
Krokhotep (Tier 2)
Krokhotep (Tier 4)
Time Butterfly (Tier 1)

I suggest farming Doomsday Krok Gauntlet as both bosses drop Elemental and Spiritual Retriever.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Area51Alien on May 12, 2022 wrote:
I don't have as many high level wizards as Blaze, but I do have my classroom filled.

Other than Loremaster will there be a way for higher level wizards to farm Spellements for lower tier spells?
Currently wooden chest with retriever talents and cantrips chests are you only option at high levels. I believe they will be adding other methods in the future, like hyped up versions of lower level bosses. I imagine this will not be soon.

Having said that, the chest method does work, just kinda boring.