Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

W101 - Karamelle Badges STILL GLITCHED (February 2022)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
8 of the Karamelle badges are still glitched. One from Copy Qhat, one from Bundozer, one from Jamburgalar, and five from Judge Veg... all bugged.

Qhat of all Trades (badge 3/60) - Have 5 Copy Qhats in Combat
Drawless Victory (badge 6/60) - Defeat the Jamburglar without Wizards casting spells
1 n' 100 (badge 14/60) - Have 1 Wizard at full Health and another at less than 1% Health while fighting The Bundozer
Carrotted Artillery (badge 18/60) - Defeat Judge Veg Solo as a Baby Carrot
Beet the Rap (badge 19/60) - Defeat Judge Veg Solo as a Dead Beet
Disparagus Defendant (badge 20/60) - Defeat Judge Veg Solo as a Disparagus
Pod of War (badge 21/60) - Defeat Judge Veg Solo as a Snow Pea
Vegetable Medley (badge 22/60) - Defeat Judge Veg with all 4 forms active

Defender
May 31, 2009
UPDATE: Karamelle Badges Still Glitched (May 2022)

As far as I know none of the badges have been fixed but post Spring update I've tried the Qhat of all Trades and...no badge.

HOWEVER...

From a post on a fan site I saw that someone opened a ticket with KI Support, submitted screen caps, and then was awarded the badge! Someone actually has the Qhat of all Trades badge!!

So, inspired by this, I did the same - opened a ticket on 3/25/22, submitted screen caps, and....generic reply "we got your report. Since there was no follow-up, I reached out again on 4/5/22...same generic reply. Again, no reply so I followed up on 5/2, this time with a message that they will respond in the order received.

And still no reply.

What gives? Of course it would be grand if the badges could be fixed, but it's incredibly frustrating to know that one player can open a ticket and get a resolution and I get nothing.

I've tried to get help from @sparck but no reply there either.

Please help us!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
May 5, 2022: I just did Judge Veg solo, defeated him in ice mode form, did not get a badge.
I never died or fled, and I did not use a minion.
I did use a Will Cast pet.

Defender
May 31, 2009
Could we please get some sort of response / update on these badges? I know several people have tried a few of these badges since the spring update and STILL none of them are attainable except, apparently, to random people who open tickets with support. I'd love to know why KI has awarded the badge to some people and not others, but mostly I'd love to know if anyone is really working on these. There have been many posts about this issue and several updates to let us know that KI knows about this, but is this something that is being addressed?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
As of the Summer 2022 Live Update, the 4 Judge Veg badges for Karamelle are NO LONGER BUGGED! Just a few hours after the update went live, I managed to attain all 4 Judge Veg polymorph badges! Only took KingsIsle a little over 2 years? I would recommend checking out my Reddit to see the screenshots and more information on how I attained them. According to Atmoplex, the requirements were changed... I suggest you check the spoiler page out! I am now at 56/60 Karamelle badges. The following are still glitched:

- Qhat of all Trades (Have 5 Copy Qhats in Combat)
- Drawless Victory (Defeat Jamburglar without any Wizard casting)
- 1 n' 100 (Have 1 Wizard at full Health and another at less than 1% Health while fighting The Bundozer)
- Vegetable Medley (Defeat Judge Veg with all 4 forms active)

I have tested each and every single one of the remaining four badges, and these one continue to remain glitched. The 1 n' 100 badge was somewhat recently bugged for whatever unknown reason... if KingsIsle reworked and changed the badge requirements for Judge Veg, why can't they do the same for these badges? I have chatted with Ratbeard numerous times, and he says "they will get to it..." its been how long since Karamelle released?