Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

jewel plants and sword ferns updates?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
is there any way you could plz update the drops from jewel plants and sword ferns?
i have respectfully asked on several platforms for a couple years now. i am a adult player who pays for four accounts every month and just would like to know if you ever plan to update these drops? i have thousands of both plants that have been at harvest stage for some time now because i feel like it not worth it for me to keep getting the same drops again and again. i have spent alot of money and time on this game and feel like i am being ignored on this issue. so plz just let me know who or how i can talk to about this issue? i would love to actually talk to someone who could help me plz also plz check out my house massive palace on samantha rainpants for a example of my love and dedication to this game ty. i have been a loyal and dedicated wizard for over 12 years and not feeling that my questions on this issue is being ignored and it makes me a sad old wizard to be totaly ignored, i realize this is a business. so plz advice me who or how i can talk to about this thanks so much chrissy roith moffet

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
I would like to second this request.

Administrator
fuzz214 on Sep 2, 2021 wrote:
is there any way you could plz update the drops from jewel plants and sword ferns?
i have respectfully asked on several platforms for a couple years now. i am a adult player who pays for four accounts every month and just would like to know if you ever plan to update these drops? i have thousands of both plants that have been at harvest stage for some time now because i feel like it not worth it for me to keep getting the same drops again and again. i have spent alot of money and time on this game and feel like i am being ignored on this issue. so plz just let me know who or how i can talk to about this issue? i would love to actually talk to someone who could help me plz also plz check out my house massive palace on samantha rainpants for a example of my love and dedication to this game ty. i have been a loyal and dedicated wizard for over 12 years and not feeling that my questions on this issue is being ignored and it makes me a sad old wizard to be totaly ignored, i realize this is a business. so plz advice me who or how i can talk to about this thanks so much chrissy roith moffet
Hello, there is an update in the works for the Jewel Blossom plants. It will still be a while before it's completely ready to be put in game. Just wanted to let you all know that it is being worked on.

(no word on the Sword Fern plants, these most likely will not receive an update)

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
@Maceryn, Actually, the jewel plants were updated some time ago. I got those plants in order to get pierce gems. When the plants were updated, instead of giving me gems of my level, 10 levels lower, and 10 levels higher, I started to get gems of my level, 10 levels higher, and 20 levels higher. But there are no pierce gems available at those higher levels and so I no longer can get the pierce gems I wanted. And I couldn't use the higher level gems, even if they did drop pierce gems. Now 2/3 of the gems that drop are unusable for me. The drop table should be centered on the current level, not mostly unusable. The other thing I wanted was energy gems, and those also stopped dropping. Very disappointed in the prior update to the jewel plants, it was a lot of packs to get them, and I don't think it's right that they stopped dropping most of what I expected to get from them. If they are to be changed again, can we get back what we lost on the last change?