Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Exalted trial farming?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Hey guys! I just started playing W101 again after some years and have no friends left that play this game. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to farm the exalted trials with me for gear. If you need help with anything that I am able to help with I will return the favor. Thank you!

Administrator
Lushdemon on Feb 23, 2021 wrote:
Hey guys! I just started playing W101 again after some years and have no friends left that play this game. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to farm the exalted trials with me for gear. If you need help with anything that I am able to help with I will return the favor. Thank you!
Welcome back Lushdemon to the Spiral!

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Lushdemon on Feb 23, 2021 wrote:
My level 136 ice is ready and able to help! My name is Erin Dusk Weaver, and I am usually on early in the morning and in the evening. Let me know when, where, all the things.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Snee432 on Feb 23, 2021 wrote:
My level 136 ice is ready and able to help! My name is Erin Dusk Weaver, and I am usually on early in the morning and in the evening. Let me know when, where, all the things.
I appreciate that so much! I am on in the evenings as well. I will be on around 7 pm tonight. I'm not sure if giving discord on here is allowed (if it's not just remove my comments, moderators) Washi#3556 so we can coordinate a time.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Sparck on Feb 23, 2021 wrote:
Welcome back Lushdemon to the Spiral!
Thank you! :)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Snee432 on Feb 23, 2021 wrote:
Thank you so much for this! Yes I am on in the evenings if you I will be on around 7 this evening I'm not sure if they'll post this before tonight but at 8 I will go the commons in pixie realm. My name is Devin and my death is currently level 103 (might be more by the time we meet up.)