Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Name Choices

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2017
I think it would be beneficial to add some new name choices.
My suggestions so far are Casper for first names, I'd really love to actually be able to use this instead of Cass.
I'd love a last name option of "Phantom" too.

And personally, I'd like to be able to name my pet just "Star."

Feel free to add your thoughts or suggestions!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
danny phantom on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
I think it would be beneficial to add some new name choices.
My suggestions so far are Casper for first names, I'd really love to actually be able to use this instead of Cass.
I'd love a last name option of "Phantom" too.

And personally, I'd like to be able to name my pet just "Star."

Feel free to add your thoughts or suggestions!
I feel an update to player names is long overdue, there are many common ones that are still un available. Maybe we should be able to type in player names but have the restricted chat filer with only approved words/ phrases for names. In addition Players should be able to change their name.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I'd like "Crompton" to be a last name. We already have Nick...

After all, Marleybone is his city.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2017
DanielStormHunter on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
I feel an update to player names is long overdue, there are many common ones that are still un available. Maybe we should be able to type in player names but have the restricted chat filer with only approved words/ phrases for names. In addition Players should be able to change their name.
Ahh, being able to change names is a fantastic idea. I don't want to have to abandon all my leveling and cool gear each time I decide I've changed my mind on the name I want.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
danny phantom on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
Ahh, being able to change names is a fantastic idea. I don't want to have to abandon all my leveling and cool gear each time I decide I've changed my mind on the name I want.
I think we should be able to use the NPC's names as a viable solution too this problem. Just imagine how many cool names we could come up with & yes, famous pop star names like "DiCaprio", "Depp", or "Paul" from Marleybone, the city.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
In addition to just updating the names list for wizards, and pets, there needs to be an update done for the wizard's last names, there's so many last name combinations that could be added it's not even funny. I also wish they would bring in some player names (both first and last) from Pirate101 for the wizards who might want to go by a less extravagant name.