Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arc Worlds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2016
Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
There most likely will be more worlds. Wizard101 is an MMO, the game doesn't have an "ending" (not yet anyways).
The game will most likely just grow continuously until Kingsisle feels that the story is completed or until the level cap will be extremely high to the point that players will get tired going through so many levels.

Hope this answered your question.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
It could be likely that they will add more. Emphyrea (as mentioned in Old Cob's dialogue at the end of Khrysalis) was one of the "soon to come" worlds given as a hint and since the 1st and 2nd Arc had Five worlds within them it's possible they will likely do the same thing with this 3rd Arc.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Emma SpiritCaller on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
It could be likely that they will add more. Emphyrea (as mentioned in Old Cob's dialogue at the end of Khrysalis) was one of the "soon to come" worlds given as a hint and since the 1st and 2nd Arc had Five worlds within them it's possible they will likely do the same thing with this 3rd Arc.
Well, Grandfather Spider did mention The Hidden Lands and The Broken Shores, likely fragments of unmentioned worlds not heard of, other than Empyrea, so we can expect these to come. You never know what surprises KI's got in store for us, even hidden ones.

I can really hope the last world will have a proper finale, including a massive linear-like multi-dungeon with intermission hubs, akin to Castle Darkmoor dungeons, and a proper long, large, final dungeon, akin to the Great Spyre, containing a final rematch with Grandfather Spider's Children, probably in their Primal Forms, and the grand multi-form final battle against Grandfather Spider himself, akin to how it was done with the real last battle against Malistaire in Darkmoor, including his true final Primal Form, cause, the battles with Malistaire in Dragonspyre and Morganthe in Khrysalis, they didn't have the "Epic Final Battle" feelings I expected from them.

I mean, honestly, they didn't even had multiple forms during these battles, with Malistaire being not having a large dragon form, and Morganthe only having to duel duplicates and face her transformed shadow form, without getting even a chance to duel her in her normal form first.

Kinda takes the epic feeling away, even though the feeling of "The end is near" really got me dragged into the facts that their ends were very near.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
lizzermaybay on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
There most likely will be more worlds. Wizard101 is an MMO, the game doesn't have an "ending" (not yet anyways).
The game will most likely just grow continuously until Kingsisle feels that the story is completed or until the level cap will be extremely high to the point that players will get tired going through so many levels.

You're right, on W101 having more worlds, but, I really don't think the story's gonna be ending.

I mean, Grandfather Spider is an ancient being of Shadow, but I'm thinking he's one of said ancient beings sworn to destroy the Spiral. There may be a lot more sentients of Shadow than just him alone. Evil takes all kinds of shapes and sizes, you know.

Plus, we may endure return trips to past worlds to explore more new zones, akin to how it was done in P101, like Valencia 2, E.G.. They may go with that approach in the chances that returning to past worlds to explore more new zones may be necessary in order to progress with the story time to time. Well, we may have to realize that we don't just have to go to a new world every time.

Fret not. KI will bring out another leveling elixir to those who have been getting too tired of that and go straight to the new adventures if it is the case.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
lizzermaybay on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:

I'm sure there will be more arcs, even after spider is dealt with.

I hope though that Wizard101 does not end. They need to do something that will allow us to stay involved with it. A new world a year is great, but maybe they should allow an arc to revolve around the study for just your school. Or maybe we start doing more quest puzzles, kind of like how MB and KT had dungeon puzzles. Another idea, maybe the game sends us back in time, when magic was more raw. It would be nice to shake hands with young Merle or Alhazred!

I want to have faith in KI, but there are times where I get nervous for the future of this game. There are other things a wizard can do than just duel, they could do so much more!!!

At least something that will keep this game lasting to maybe level 500.

I hope so, at least!! Huh, kind of drifted off.. Sorry.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
As long as Wizard101 is making money, more worlds will be made. Support the game and it will be around for years to come!

~Vanessa Mythdust

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 15, 2017 wrote:
As long as Wizard101 is making money, more worlds will be made. Support the game and it will be around for years to come!

~Vanessa Mythdust
I sincerely hope your right!!

I know they obviously want the best for this game, (much like we do) but I hope they can be patient with themselves, and DO NOT RUSH ANYTHING!!!
I cannot tell you how many favorited gaming industry/studio/developments, rushed things out of proportion, and began to produce garbage. Which resulted in a closure of their company, and someone else rebooted their game (which was even worse).
Nevertheless, I speak for a lot of people when I say we are willing to wait to get a well-done game (graphic, script, character involvement etc.) Mirage was a great foreshadow of exciting futures, keep it up! (I still miss the old Gretta Darkkettle voice actress though)

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
spriteblade180 on Dec 3, 2016 wrote:
Is this only a 3 world arc or will there be more?

Arc 1 consisted on 5 worlds:
Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and Dragonspyre
Arc 2 consisted on 4 worlds:
Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Khrysalis
Arc 3 only has only 2 worlds
Polaris and Mirage.

Remember Old Cob has 3 children and in these 2 worlds we have defeated 2 of them, thus I consider the next world we will fight Cob's final son being the Bat and then on the 4th world we will fight Cob himself one more time to finish the story line. So there's more.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Justin Firethief on Mar 6, 2017 wrote:
Arc 1 consisted on 5 worlds:
Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and Dragonspyre
Arc 2 consisted on 4 worlds:
Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Khrysalis
Arc 3 only has only 2 worlds
Polaris and Mirage.

Remember Old Cob has 3 children and in these 2 worlds we have defeated 2 of them, thus I consider the next world we will fight Cob's final son being the Bat and then on the 4th world we will fight Cob himself one more time to finish the story line. So there's more.
Both the first and second arc had 5 worlds. You forgot to include Azteca in the second.

Grandfather Spider listed three world names and two broader names at the end of Khrysalis, likely implying it will also be a 5 world arc.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2015
There will be Empyrea with the bat then the "broken shores" and "hidden lands". These two are most likely parts of the first world and we could travel there for the final fight. There is also some stuff with the Cabal so that could be a whole world and maybe they are the over all bad guys, I dunno.