Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon colors

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
It has become difficult telling the colors apart in Beastmoon. Death drake gets confused for Life drake. Balance, Death and Storm rat colors look alike. Myth and Ice forms look similar. Storm mummy gets confused for Balance mummy. I can't tell Cyclops' apart sometimes. Etc, etc. Especially when looking in the TAB section that shows everyone's form; I cannot tell what school the enemy is. I like to look there to see what the enemy chose so I can pick a school to counter with. It might be the trimming.

A way to improve Beastmoon is to make the colors pop more.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
stemogstel on May 9, 2022 wrote:
It has become difficult telling the colors apart in Beastmoon. Death drake gets confused for Life drake. Balance, Death and Storm rat colors look alike. Myth and Ice forms look similar. Storm mummy gets confused for Balance mummy. I can't tell Cyclops' apart sometimes. Etc, etc. Especially when looking in the TAB section that shows everyone's form; I cannot tell what school the enemy is. I like to look there to see what the enemy chose so I can pick a school to counter with. It might be the trimming.

it would be cool if the Death Drake was all dark/grey/black or like the other death forms and not gold/red/brown imo
to differentiate from the others

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
stemogstel on May 9, 2022 wrote:

Or even make it so that the backgrounds of the school are easy to tell.

But yes, this is a problem.