Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free Team Up?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 16, 2014
So this may not apply to everyone but I enjoy helping people with team up. But you can't help other worlds than wiz city if you don't have a subscription. And honestly, I don't really understand why. I get if some large dungeons like Aquila, Waterworks, Darkmoor, and Catacombs are blocked but why everything else? It's not like you can quest by using team up or farm gear (if the statement above is applied.) Plus, this will make it much to get all badges (especially the team up ones.) Also also, more people can give help because they aren't stuck behind the paywall.

I don't think it needs to be added but it may help with long team up times.

-Morgrim StarBlossom

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
They changed team up. It's not for helping anymore. It's now more for pairing up. It's as if KI thinks a high level wizard will never befriend someone asking for help from Wizard City.

Team up was nice until they went and changed it. Please put it back the way it was.

Btw, are you saying if we do not have member then we can help wizard city? With member, it is mostly limited.