Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to Pick up Pips in Beastmoon Event

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2021
Hello! I just finished a game of Beastmoon and I wanted to report the issue I had. Specifically, I was unable to pick up any pips at all for the entire duration of the game.

At first I thought it was an issue of other players picking up the pips before me, even if on my screen I was there first. This was not the case. Even in instances where I was the only person around for miles and standing on top of the pip, it would simply float through me. For the sake of clarity, I've included a list of details from my game below. I don't know what would be useful, so apologies if there's some unnecessary information.

Form: Ice Krokomummy, Level 2, Tier 1
Team: Blue
Issue was seen both near the beginning and end of the match, so likely extended for the whole duration of the game.

Administrator
GhostlyCalculator on Aug 9, 2021 wrote:
Hello! I just finished a game of Beastmoon and I wanted to report the issue I had. Specifically, I was unable to pick up any pips at all for the entire duration of the game.

At first I thought it was an issue of other players picking up the pips before me, even if on my screen I was there first. This was not the case. Even in instances where I was the only person around for miles and standing on top of the pip, it would simply float through me. For the sake of clarity, I've included a list of details from my game below. I don't know what would be useful, so apologies if there's some unnecessary information.

Issue was seen both near the beginning and end of the match, so likely extended for the whole duration of the game.
Hi GhostlyCalc,

Did you already pick up a pip and your pip allotment is full? Depending on the beastform, you will have one or two potential pip slots to fill.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
GhostlyCalculator on Aug 9, 2021 wrote:

I've been having a similar problem but in my case there haven't been any pips to pick up.
Very frustrating.

Survivor
May 30, 2021
Sparck on Aug 9, 2021 wrote:
Hi GhostlyCalc,

Did you already pick up a pip and your pip allotment is full? Depending on the beastform, you will have one or two potential pip slots to fill.
Nope! As an Ice Krokomummy, I should have had two open slots, but neither of them were ever filled. Wasn't just a visual bug either, since entering combat started me with just one and the pip continued to float on through me without disappearing. Well, until another teammate picked it up instead that is.