Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

List of missing Music Scrolls + requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Thought I'd make a proper list of music from both games that have yet to be converted into music scrolls. I've organized them by world and zone/instance so hopefully its easier to pinpoint. The community has greatly enjoyed the music of Nelson Everhart for years so its a shame when a piece hasn't been made available as a scroll! I have also included some music cues in this list that would be nice additions since we already have some scrolls that aren't "full" songs, but rather cues such as the Mirage Spider Speaks Theme, or Sinbad Metallos Theme. Since creating music scrolls probably requires a lot of time from the art and/or audio team to do, myself and the decorating community would be appreciative to have any of the themes in this list!

-Wizard101-

Wizard City:
  • New Pet Pavilion Theme - Zone: Pet Pavilion
  • Wizard City Carousel Theme - Zone: Fairegrounds, The Commons
  • Unicorn Way Combat Theme (new combat music from the FTUE update) - Zone: Unicorn Way
  • Unicorn Way Haunted Theme (main theme of Unicorn Way from the FTUE update) - Zone: Unicorn Way
  • Unicorn Way Darkness Theme (a portion of this theme plays during the mainline quest Who Could It Be Now?, when exiting the Hege maze to go speak to Ceren Nightchant in the FTUE update) - Zone: Unicorn Way
  • Wizard101 Tutorial Theme (also the Deckathalon theme) - Zone: Golem Court / Deckathalon Towers

Krokotopia:
  • Doomsday Krok Boss Combat Theme (music that plays in combat against the Time Butterfly boss) - Zone: Doomsday Krok Gauntlet (instance)

Polaris:
  • Polaris Tiki Tavern Theme - Zone: RataTiki, Walruskberg

Arcanum:
  • Musicology Office Theme - Zone: Musicology Office

Mirage:
  • Mirage Mountain Combat Theme - Zone: Yakhal Mountain, Rubal Wastes

Empyrea:
  • Cave of Quickening Theme - Zone: Cave of Quickening, Dying Jungle, Samsara Village
  • Baane Combat Theme (music that plays during combat with the boss, Baane) - Zone: Bat Cave (instance), Runoff Drain (instance), Zanadu Sewers, Zanadu
  • Reverie Dream Ravenwood Theme (music that plays in the first area of the instance) - Zone: Dream Shrine (instance), Nexus
  • Reverie Dream Life School Theme (music that plays inside the Life School where you need to defeat The Headmaster boss) - Zone: Dream Shrine (instance), Nexus
  • Reverie Nightmare Realm Theme (music that plays in the area where you must defeat the Dream Morganthe creatures) - Zone: Dream Hive (instance), Nexus
  • Reverie Nightmare Krok Theme (music that plays in the area that looks similar to the House of Scales dungeon, this room has a puzzle that involves interacting with objects that represent each world you play through in order) - Zone: Dream Hive (instance), Nexus
  • Reverie Dream Baga Yaga Theme (music that plays in the area at end of the instance where Grandmother Raven and Baba Yaga are speaking) - Zone: Dream Hive (instance), Nexus

-Pirate101-
We currently have all music from pirate available as a scroll except for themes from the Valencia Part 2 update.

Valencia:
  • Valencia Espionage Theme (main theme that plays in Florenza) - Zone: Florenza, Calabria Skyway
  • Valencia Combat Theme 2 (combat music that plays in zones across Calabria Skyway)
  • Valencia Danger Theme (main theme that plays in The Clockworks) - Zone: The Clockworks (instance), Calabria Skyway
  • Valencia Kane Theme (main theme that plays in The Machine Control Room) - Zone: The Machine Control Room (instance), The Machine Core (instance), The Machine Docks, Calabria Skyway
  • Kane Combat Theme (combat music that plays in the final fight against the boss, Kane) - Zone: The Machine Control Room (instance), The Machine Core (instance), The Machine Docks, Calabria Skyway

-Requests-

There are several music cues throughout Wizard101 that are wonderful pieces of music and some are long enough to be considered a full song. Below is some requests, many of which only play at certain times so I have included the quest they are associated with. I don't know what to title each of these as they aren't normal themes, so I have labelled some according to their file names shared from leaks:

Empyrea Part I:
  • Khan Encounter Theme (music cue that plays while Khan is speaking to you before getting into combat with him) - Zone: Tower of Sycorax (instance), Aerial Jungle
  • Sewer Entry Theme (music cue that plays upon first entering the Zanadu Sewers and being spoken to by Pork and Ruumba for the first time in the mainline quest "Ruumbaya". This cue was previously the existing music scroll: Empyrea Sewer Theme, until it was fixed. Would be nice to have it back as another option.) - Zone: Zanadu Sewers, Zanadu

Empyrea Part II:
The following are cues from Samsara Village before it is destroyed, each one is a unique cue so to have any of these made into a scroll would be amazing, or even if some of them were combined into one scroll:

Samsara-
  • "SamHealthy Zone Entry" Theme (music cue that plays upon entering Samsara Village for the first time during the mainline quest "To Samsara") - Zone: Samsara Village
  • "SamHealthy ToGhazaat" Theme (music cue that plays after speaking to Samsara Elder and Koel during the mainline quest "Wheel in the Sky") - Zone: Samsara Village
  • "SamHealthy Collect LP" Theme (music cue that plays after accepting the mainline quest "Purify Me" from Gazhaat. This theme is my personal favorite) - Zone: Samsara Village

Husk-
  • Song of Creation Theme (music cue that plays/loops after Mellori tells the Spiritual Trees to sing the Titanic Lullaby in the mainline quest "Spirit of the Grove") - Zone: Husk