Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 56 Balance Gear and Deck Setup

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
Developer
If you have a higher level wizard that is a crafter, the gear from Carax in Sudrilund, Wintertusk is very good.

Hat - Steady Cheiftain's Helm
Robe - Chief's Garb of Honor
Boots - Boots of the Power Play

They're relatively easy to craft and can last you for a long time.

For deck setup, I'd just put in blades and traps and find someone to quest with, cuz soloing is very difficult as a balance.

However, if you insist on soloing, there are many ways to do it. For mobs, packing blades and Power Nova and sandstorm should be sufficient. Bosses are very difficult to solo as a balance, but for me, polymorphs have been helpful at 56. Later in the game they become pretty unusable, but at your level they could help. Especially cat bandit for hitting.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2020
For regular street mobs at level 56 id do:

2 stacking bb
1 Sandstorm
2 judgement
1 power nova

3 damage enchants
1 amplify
1 reshuffle but honestly reshuffle is overrated and you usually wont have a problem. If people join your fight right as you kill, let them take care of the last guy.

- When you get to level 58 replace the 2 judgement with ra. Now you have 3 aoes, which is perfect. And at level 84 put in one of the new balance auras. And at level 86 You don't need sharpened blade for regular mobs.
-You don't need defense or healing whatsoever for regular street mobs.
- This template (level 58 and after) works great for every school I have tried. Which is ice, storm, balance
- no traps for regular street mobs either. People commonly do this and I think it is a mistake. It takes extra turns to trap all the enemies. All you need is a few stacking blades and good gear.
- With this method you will kill very fast and you will never have to pass. When people pass in street mob fights I sometimes wonder what is wrong with their deck. Maybe nothing. who knows.

For bosses:

3 judgement
1 sandstorm
4 damage enchants (strong , monstrous etc.)
1 feint
1-2 hex (tcs as well)

1 pixie or helping hands
1 amplify
1 towershield (or shield of the school of the boss you are fighting which in my opinion is better)

2 balance blade (tcs as well)
1 reshuffle

pet bb or other balance blade item cards
-keep an emergency TC judgement in your sideboard for emergencies or just in case you don't pull a hit. This is like a 15 card deck so you shouldn't have a problem
- maybe a tc heal as well.
-You don't need excessive shields and heals. If you do it right youll only need that like 1 time during the battle.
- more shields might be ok while saving up for pips. I would do no more than 3. towershields are overrated I think. And using a school specific shield will help more, which should reflect on the boss you are fighting. yes, I just said tower shields are overrated.

-These may seem like really small decks but that is optimal for being efficient in a battle. For every card you dont actually need in a deck that sets you back from finding the card you need.
-When you get to a higher level like in avalon you may need extra buffs and hits but I would doubt it. You can easily do 20000 with judgement if you use tcs and item cards etc that all stack.

-Use jewel of the feint for bosses
-gear depends on what stats you want. In certain cases high resist trumps your damage. When getting sharpened blade on my storm I had a setup with 21 storm damage and 69 fire resist, which saved me. the bazaar can help with this. Also, some stuff in the crowns shop is really good like from the professors hoard pack. I prefer the shoes there over the waterworks shoes.

Unfortunately balance bosses and mobs at this level are not my specialty and I still have problems to this day.

Good luck!

76 89 86