Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Music Scrolls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
With tons of music scrolls already obtainable, there are still quite a few pieces of music from the game I feel have been overlooked. The music written by Nelson Everhart over the 11 years of this game has always been really great and memorable. As a house decorator I love having more options for background music in my homes, it helps establish the exact mood and atmosphere I am going for.

Here is a list of existing themes in the game that I would love to have converted as music scrolls by world:

Wizard City:
FTUE Unicorn Way themes - Darkness Theme, Haunted Theme, Haunted Combat Theme

FTUE Triton Avenue themes - Some of the longer music cues such as Triton Zone Entry, Harvest Lord Theme (not sure about the names of these)

Tutorial Main Theme - (The one that plays when the rain starts and Malistaire arrives)

Wizard City Carousel Theme - (New Pet Pavilion music)

Carousel Worldized Theme - (New Fairgrounds music)

Polaris:
Tiki Tavern Theme

Mirage:
Mirage City Combat Theme Remix - (Yakhal Mountain combat theme)

Buried Gardens Theme - (an extended music cue that loops in the beginning of the Buried Gardens instance in Caterwaul Canyons)

Empyrea:
Part 1-
Encounter! Khan Theme - (music cue loop that plays upon confronting Khan in the Tower of Sycorax instance)

Bane Combat Theme

Part 2:-
Cave of Quickening Theme

Reverie Dream Ravenwood Theme (Plays in the Dream Shrine instance)

Reverie Dream Life School Theme (Plays in the Dream Shrine instance)

Reverie Nightmare Realm Theme (Plays in the Dream Hive instance)

Reverie Nightmare Krok Theme (Plays in the Dream Hive instance)

Reverie Dream Baba Yaga Theme (Plays in the Dream Hive instance)
Note: The only themes we have from the two Nexus dungeons is Empyrea Reverie Combat Theme, Empyrea Reverie Hive Theme, and Empyrea Reverie Dream Shrine Theme. I would love to see all these theme's made into music scrolls, but especially the Nightmare Realm and Nightmare Krok themes.

Gauntlets:
Sinbad & The Iron Sultan-

Dutar Solo Theme (music that is played by the Mander NPC in the first location of the dungeon)

Doomsday Krok-

Doomsday Boss Combat Theme

Any of the music cues such as: KrokHub Empress, KrokHub Profressor, SunValley Professor, etc.

Pirate101:
The only missing themes are the ones from Valencia Part 2-

Valencia Espionage Theme

Valencia Danger Theme

Valencia Combat Theme 2

Valencia Kane Theme

Valencia Kane Combat Theme

I don't know what the technicalities of converting game music into music scrolls is like or how time consuming but myself and the decorating community love to have more options and any of these themes brought into the game would be really appreciated.