Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get access to Mirage?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I thought I had completed Polaris. Guess I didn't. I can never tell. I wish there were a "you have completed Polaris" badge.

Or a popup list that said "these are the quests you still need to complete Polaris." Or even a list of side quests I could still complete for each world.

Or for that matter, I wish that I could get a list of every quest that I HAVE already completed for each world.

While I am going there, when I click on my Quest button, I get a list of quests form many early worlds that I have no need to complete and no intention of completing, ever. I think it would be nice if I could just delete or at least hide those quests.

i don't mind the MOBS or the Bosses. I just hate stumbling around trying to find what quest I ought to be doing.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2014
Deulist101 on their website has guides to all the worlds main quests, they might help you find out which one of your quests you need to complete for Polaris.

Tarlac Skyward

Survivor
Jul 18, 2014
having same problem with not being able to get into mirage,,,, any luck for you? if so please let me know ( I did Polaris)

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
You must have the badge "Defender of Land and Sky" (Under Polaris badges to access Mirage)
Then you must speak to the Librarian/TC vendor (Monkey) in the Arcanum to start the world.