Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to do at 110

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
Hello all, I have recently come back to the game after being away for a few months. I am wanting to continue my level 77 Storm as he is my highest level. Im really excited to get to 110 with my dad as we will get there together. I just wanted to know what is there to do at 110. Basically, when I hit 110 what do we do next?

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Personally, when I reached 110, I started working on getting better gear, getting every badge I could, finishing all side quests and helping new players in the team up shack.
There's enough to keep you busy for quite a while.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Stormdracon on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
Hello all, I have recently come back to the game after being away for a few months. I am wanting to continue my level 77 Storm as he is my highest level. Im really excited to get to 110 with my dad as we will get there together. I just wanted to know what is there to do at 110. Basically, when I hit 110 what do we do next?
AS close as we are to fall, you might not get to 110 before the next world comes out. There's always the team up kiosk if you're bored, as well as gardening, fishing, crafting and so on.
And just running around helping out newbies or doing random stuff in your favorite worlds.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Gardening, fishing, pet training, crafting, farming, Daily Assignments...

Once you get one wizard there, run another one through. I have 16 wizards, and have no problems never running out of things to do.

But even if you have a second or third wizard in a different school, it gives you an opportunity to explore different strengths, and different strategies to go along with them.

Survivor
May 26, 2016
1. Make a new character until the next world came out.
2. Help other students.
3. Farm for good mounts and/or gear for yourself or a future wizard you might make. (Answer 1)

Hope that helped. XD

Destiny Sc
Jessica Lionheart

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
Well, You would first want to farm Castle Darkmoore as much as you could so you can get the best gear in the game essentially, then what i did was look online and complete all of prospector Zeke's t.p quests and completed side quests and once you think there is still nothing left you can always test your self in the arena and see if you need improvement and you help other players in the commons who ask of it and in the team up board, also you can always show off your spells in unicorn way

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
when i got to 110... i took a very long break lol.

when i came back, i already had 3 other wizards at level 100, so just continued with them. i only have a week left of my membership, so i'm trying to see how quickly i can complete polaris on all of them.

i am so sick of darkmoor that i don't plan to run it ever again, member or not (even though i own all 3 dungeons).

-von

prodigious
exalted

Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
crystalwizard12345... on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
AS close as we are to fall, you might not get to 110 before the next world comes out. There's always the team up kiosk if you're bored, as well as gardening, fishing, crafting and so on.
And just running around helping out newbies or doing random stuff in your favorite worlds.
I think I will, I am already 100 now

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Getting to 110 is not the end. Now you need to farm all these dungeons to get the gear you want. That alone should keep you busy for a while. A long while lol.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
After completing PL and hitting 110 back around December and being very bored up until now, I started getting serious about getting better gear (I had all waterworks gear up until a couple days ago ) and got in touch with Mercenaries for Hire to get through major dungeons that I was putting off like Darkmoor.

I'm working on clearing out my quest book since I like to have every quest in every world completed before the next world comes out. I haven't done this since Azteca. Oops...

I have been getting a halloween house decorated and ready to put up on tours in October, and I'm working on my summer themed Island Getaway when I have ideas of what to add to it.

I have a second account and have been using my 110 wizard to take my noob wizards through housing gauntlets like the clockwork gauntlet and the pigswick gauntlet.

When I feel like it, I level up my lower leveled wizards, like my fire duo and my death and myth duo. Nonstop questing is pretty tiring so I don't do this quite as often anymore.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Here is what I personally did !!

1. Tried my hand at PVP ( failing miserably )
2. Tried for most of the badges in game ( except for pvp... )
3. Made a new character ( she's in dragonspyre now )
4. Got all of the Darkmoor gear
5. Helped some people quest/ tought noobies how to play the game