Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown rewards info crashes my game, please post it on KI site

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Pressing the crown rewards info button in the crown shop crashes my game. And I'm not the only person who has this problem. I actually would like to know the details of these events--how many crowns do I need to spend to get what prizes? It would of course be better if the bug that crashes my game (sometimes my entire computer) were fixed, but in the meantime why can't we have the full info of the current crown reward event posted on this site?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
sword tree on Aug 5, 2022 wrote:
Pressing the crown rewards info button in the crown shop crashes my game. And I'm not the only person who has this problem. I actually would like to know the details of these events--how many crowns do I need to spend to get what prizes? It would of course be better if the bug that crashes my game (sometimes my entire computer) were fixed, but in the meantime why can't we have the full info of the current crown reward event posted on this site?
Thank you for letting us know. I'll be sure to throw this at the team and see what we can do.