Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Card Trading Improvement Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
1. Slider for bulk trading treasure cards
Why?
1. Helps build the player community because people will trade trading cards more, since they do not have to deal with the current inconvenience of bulk trading treasure cards, which increases player interaction.
2. Code could be modified and reused to apply to treasure card trading because a beautiful implementation is already in place for transferring items from our inventory to our attic.
3. Increases money spent on Crowns/Membership because faithful players who have to spend money on replacing worn out computer mice, from spam clicking treasure cards, can spend the money on buying crowns and membership.
4. Reduces the amount of player appeals because it provides a solution to those who have limited funds and resort to autoclickers in order to conserve their computer mouse lifetime.

Note: I love the slider feature that lets us quick transfer large quantities of the same item from our housing inventory to our attic. Not only does it make transferring items so much easier, it consolidates my housing inventory and gives me a quick count of the quantities so that I no longer have to click through my bag to count repeat items one by one (especially for gardening purposes).

2. Trading treasure cards between wizards on the same account
Why?
1. Increased player enjoyment because two friends do not need to waste time helping each other transfer trading cards from one wizard on the same account to another.
2. Increases money spent on Crowns/Membership because two faithful players who have to spend money on replacing worn out computer mice, from spam clicking treasure cards, can spend the money on buying crowns and membership (Assuming the slider idea has not been implemented yet).