Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Peppergrass Glen - Terrible fishing spot!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Peppergrass Glen - Terrible fishing spot!

With no Scroll of Fortune to earn points for today, I thought I would go try out the new-ish Peppergrass Glen house's fishing spot near the waterfall. I must say it looks so beautiful. However I soon became aware it's awful to fish in. It's not too bad when you are on the grass bank. however once you enter the water and cast your magical lure. It becomes obvious this was never tested because it's incredibly hard to tell how close your lure is to the fish. Unless the fish goes for the lure you're left wondering, do I recast or not?

In my honest opinion after Sardonyx in Krysalis this is the worst fishing hole in Wiz101. Please get someone to fish areas in game or in bundles in future! After that disappoint in one of the prettiest houses in Wiz, I was dismayed to not catch what I came for. Each house in game has 1 unique fish (insert name) doodle fish.

I caught every single fish there and there was no unique doodlefish! I caught 4 Fish and Chips, 5 Garrfish, 7 Jackson Pollock's, 1 Springfish, 1 Tattoofish and 2 fishing chests.

What on earth happened there? It can't be bad RNG luck, there's no new doodle fish there! Why? Please at least add a new doodlefish as soon as possible

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I haven't fished yet at the Peppergrass bundle house. I have tried to catch the butterfly shrimp in game at Peppergrass Glen without luck. I have literally spent days and many hours but each time there is a level 3 storm the line snaps. I did get quite a few purple grunion but no butterfly shrimp. KI says keep trying. Have to laugh and say good luck when it's the fish of the day. Must be a jinx in the name in both PepperGrass places!.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Davidfire school on Aug 24, 2022 wrote:
I haven't fished yet at the Peppergrass bundle house. I have tried to catch the butterfly shrimp in game at Peppergrass Glen without luck. I have literally spent days and many hours but each time there is a level 3 storm the line snaps. I did get quite a few purple grunion but no butterfly shrimp. KI says keep trying. Have to laugh and say good luck when it's the fish of the day. Must be a jinx in the name in both PepperGrass places!.
I went to the last wood in KH to see where pepper grass nook was and I couldn't find it, kept going round in circles. However I have hearrd people having troubles catching the butterfly shrimp in the fishing hole there. I didn't experience it myself, when I finally found it I caught it. It's probably a glitch that needs to be fixed.

However back to the bundle house they have added a doodle fish now that wasn't there originally. Dyvim WhiteHart Doodlefish