Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loyalty token

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
Can anybody claim a loyalty token right now? I have a 12 month membership that started in February 2022. I have no tier at the loyalty store (since it is new I don’t expect any of us to have tiers), but with tokens, I saw someone with a Chaos hat and as far as I know it is only available at the loyalty store for one token.
When will my token be available to claim?

Survivor
Apr 05, 2022
I have exactly the same problem. We don't get the token until renewal,which is a big problem for those who have prepaid for a year. KI needs to fix this ASAP.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I got 4 tokens, check again? There is a line to claim them

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
So it's a loyalty store for month to month members, cool, love that for them.... none of these updates have improved my gameplay in any way. I can't pvp with my old gear with my under lvl 30s anymore which is where most of my enjoyment during the wait between worlds for my max characters came from. Lets see how beastmoon is...

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
I have a yearly membership that renews in July. The Loyalty Store works perfectly fine for me. In order to receive your tokens, you must click on the green "Claim" button when you have the store open. The button should be towards the bottom of the store.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
There is no green claim tokens button for me in the store. I saw where it should be on youtube, but it is missing from my store.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
KI Support cleared it up. Because I won my year membership from the charity live stream, it does not count towards loyalty points.... which is fine I can just cancel the free one and buy a membership for loyalty tokens like I haven't spent enough money already since 2009

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Alex Darkhammer on May 2, 2022 wrote:
I have a yearly membership that renews in July. The Loyalty Store works perfectly fine for me. In order to receive your tokens, you must click on the green "Claim" button when you have the store open. The button should be towards the bottom of the store.
This is not appearing for me, despite the fact that I have been a Member nonstop for years. I'm stumped.

This Loyalties Store is nothing but a massive headache for me. My patronage is being rewarded with an interface that doesn't work.

Hoping this gets fixed soon.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Lookit Light on May 4, 2022 wrote:
This is not appearing for me, despite the fact that I have been a Member nonstop for years. I'm stumped.

This Loyalties Store is nothing but a massive headache for me. My patronage is being rewarded with an interface that doesn't work.

Hoping this gets fixed soon.
Lookit Light,

Have you contacted Support yet? I would probably do that, they at least would be able to help identify your particular issue.

Good luck!