Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching a Crown pet with non-crown/Kiosk pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
I have a crowns only pet, but I want one with better stats, so can I breed it with either one of my own non-crown pets or kiosk pet, or will it never be hatchable? I tried searching for this but all I got was a thread from 2011

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
If you mean can the pet be put in the kiosk as a crown pet it may happen in the future. A lot of crown pets are not in the kiosk as they encourage players to either buy the pet via crown shop or farm a boss that drops the pet. If you want a crown only pet with better stats I suggest hatching with a higher tier pet with stats that you like.

Crown pets are usually hard to get back via hatching it takes a few tries in order to get the pet back. When hatching a crown pet with a non crown pet most people get the non crown pet majority of the time. This will usually make a wizard choose two options in order to get the pet that they want. They will either wait 12-24 hours to hatch again until they get the pet or spend crowns so they can try hatching again. I had a friend who everyday for 14 days hatched with me once per day to try to get a crown only pet.