Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hairstyles removed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
I have 2 separate accounts I play on, I have this issue with only one wizard on each account. I've reported both to customer service, who suggested I post here also about the bug.
When I created my wizards and chose their face, eyes, hair, etc., I chose the valiant defender hairstyle for each wizard. One of these wizards was created in 2010, the other a few years later. For the last few years they have both worn stitched hairstyles on top of their original hair.
I have gotten the floral raiment helm from the scroll of fortune prizes and wanted to try it on my wizards. This is when I discovered their original hairstyles were different, no longer the valiant defender. One has the dragon wisp, the other has the wyrmrider, I do not care for either of these hairstyles and would very much like back the one I originally chose for my wizards when they were created. This has only happened to one wizard on each account, I checked the others.
Not sure how or when this bug occurred since like I said they've been wearing stitched hair for a long time now.
I have now sent my log in name, characters name to customer service 3 times and have added the extra info they've asked for.

Thanks!