Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I've been playing for years my wizards have lots of training points, but I can't find any new places to use them. I have crafted some but that doesn't use training points. Where can I use these points? Plus where is the instructions for the pet training tokens? Thank you

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Draco14 on Dec 11, 2020 wrote:
I've been playing for years my wizards have lots of training points, but I can't find any new places to use them. I have crafted some but that doesn't use training points. Where can I use these points? Plus where is the instructions for the pet training tokens? Thank you
Try this guide by Luvas on Wizard101 Central: www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?229137-Training-Point-spending-Guide
I like to occasionally visit the Training Point Calculator from Final Bastion: finalbastion.com/w101-training-point-calculator/ this lets you play with various combinations to help figure out what is possible with the number of points you have.
For general information about spells and how to train them, visit the Wizard101 Central Wiki: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Wizard101_Wiki and click on "spells" in the column on the left.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
You can really use your training points with the teachers in Ravenwood. Something I recommend is learning in Ice for tower shield, and in Death for feint. Pick up the +damage sun school spells from Celestia and Azteca, as well as your school aura from Azteca. While you're at it, Sharpen and Potent let you stack feints and blades, so they're a great investment.