Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pirate Nightmare Pack 2020

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I was excited to see the Pirate Nightmare Pack back in the crowns shop, but I almost fell out of my chair when I received a brand new permanent mount. This is a mount I have never seen before, and it's not listed as a mount you can get from the pack. I can't remember the name, but it's two ghosts who carry you around by your shoulders. It's amazing. There seem to be 3 versions and the graphics are the same.

Thank you, KI, for a unique and really fun new mount!

Administrator
Snee432 on Oct 20, 2020 wrote:
I was excited to see the Pirate Nightmare Pack back in the crowns shop, but I almost fell out of my chair when I received a brand new permanent mount. This is a mount I have never seen before, and it's not listed as a mount you can get from the pack. I can't remember the name, but it's two ghosts who carry you around by your shoulders. It's amazing. There seem to be 3 versions and the graphics are the same.

Thank you, KI, for a unique and really fun new mount!
Yay! Congrats on the new mount Snee432!

Explorer
Nov 23, 2011
Congrats, snee! I only picked up a few temps. I didn't spend many crowns on the packs, though, as I am mostly crownless (see the thread about the absence of crown sales).

-Michael