Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bread Crumbs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
Where do we post suggestions?

I'd love to be able to place Bread Crumbs in areas of houses where we usually can't place things. For Example: In Darkmoor Manor, I'd like to place bread crumbs on the paths so I can have pets and mounts travel along them.

It would also be cool to be able to place Bread Crumbs in the water there for boats and ships.

Of course, there are tricks one can use to place Bread Crumbs in -some- of these areas, but it can be quite difficult and there are places like the bridge at the entrance of Darkmoor Manor that I can't figure out how to use these exploits on.

Administrator
Alkhemys on Nov 12, 2019 wrote:
Where do we post suggestions?

I'd love to be able to place Bread Crumbs in areas of houses where we usually can't place things. For Example: In Darkmoor Manor, I'd like to place bread crumbs on the paths so I can have pets and mounts travel along them.

It would also be cool to be able to place Bread Crumbs in the water there for boats and ships.

Of course, there are tricks one can use to place Bread Crumbs in -some- of these areas, but it can be quite difficult and there are places like the bridge at the entrance of Darkmoor Manor that I can't figure out how to use these exploits on.
Right here is fine! Great suggestion Alkhemys!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Personally, I would love a specialized Bread Crumb for House Guests. This Bread Crumb would allow for more flexibility as among the animation settings there would be things like Talk, Hurt, and so on. I would love this, so my House Guests can do more then just stand around.