Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thoughts on Mirage..?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
I just want to see that I'm really enjoying Mirage so far! The music is fantastic, as well as the new explorable areas. The characters are awesome and all of the art is incredible. I've really enjoyed the storyline so far too! Everything looks amazing, my favourite world yet! It's great because it doesn't feel like you're in a "Krokotopia" like word. It's more open.. it's not focused on just sand and whatever, it has cities and beautiful caverns. I just love this world so much :D Great job Kingsisle for making this fantastic world, and I await excitedly for your future plans!
What are your thoughts on this new world?

Survivor
Oct 23, 2015
Totally agree, it is not my favourite world but it is very good.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
I love it too, as I said on another post, set world and update in years

Survivor
Oct 07, 2013
A challenge! Just what I was hoping for!! Great story, great Characters, great areas! I was worried how much could be done with a world of Sand, but KI showed me. Worth the wait

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Now that I'm done with it, I enjoy it more than I did in the beginning. It just wasn't really doing it for me early on, but the final few fights and helping all the ddifferentQhats was fun. Polaris is still my favorite though.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Mirage is by far my favorite world difficulty is great story is entertaining and the world itself is amazing.