Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Cap & Unfinished Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I just recently met the level cap for the game, but I still have a bunch of quests I didn't finish in Khrysalis, and more in Polaris. I was wondering if I would have to wait to do those quests, or does the experience go into something else? Or how much longer until the max level is raised, if you can answer that... I probably know the answer already, but I just want confirmation.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Robert Shadowstone on Jul 2, 2016 wrote:
I just recently met the level cap for the game, but I still have a bunch of quests I didn't finish in Khrysalis, and more in Polaris. I was wondering if I would have to wait to do those quests, or does the experience go into something else? Or how much longer until the max level is raised, if you can answer that... I probably know the answer already, but I just want confirmation.
Your experience points are not saved when you do quests, when you are max level. But don't worry if you do the quests; in the new world that comes out with 10 levels, it will always give you MORE enough experience to fully level up in one world. The levels get raised by 10 in the next world. Dunno when that will be tho...

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
You can still quest, but any of the experience you earn while at the level cap won't be saved.