Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Azoth while refining on Alpha the main crafter in Guild House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
I used ALPHA the main crafter in the guild house to refine 50 azoth and I didn't get ANY elemental, spiritual or harmonic azoth. I got a message saying "you made a REFINE AZOTH (50)." The 50 azoth are gone from my tcs. I checked my reagents and there's none there. This has also happened when I've used ALPHA the main crafter to refine 10 azoth, with the message "you made a REFINE AZOTH (10).". Others in the guild house have had the same thing happen. It's so much work to get azoth, losing them is extremely frustrating!

I submitted a ticket and got an unacceptable response saying that the bug could not be reproduced and they would not refund my lost Azoth. The problem is that the bug is intermittent. I sent in screenshots of the glitch as well.

If anyone else has experienced this issue, please reply because they've basically said: The more visibility to issues and concerns from the community, the higher the priority to getting it addressed.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
This is confusing because it's so poorly explained, but it's (mostly) not a bug. When you use the guild crafter to refine azoth, you get a random type of refined azoth. Or you get a recipe to refine a specific type of azoth. Look in your recipe book, you should find some card recipes for refining azoth.

That said, what IS a bug is that if you don't have a recipe and you use the refine100 on the guild crafter (or presumably the refine50 as happened to the OP), you still can win a recipe but it's a refine10 recipe. The bug is that the refine10 recipe, which should cost you 10 azoth, will cost you 50 or 100 azoth if it drops from using one of those refines. That's not right.