Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fall Scroll of Fortune giving incorrect amount of Spellements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
The Fall Scroll of Fortune is not giving out the appropriate number of spellements when claiming them. The first reward, which is supposed to be 5 spellements, gave me either 4 or 6 spellements on my Wizards. The second Spellement reward that gives 10 spellements only gave my death wizard 5 spellements instead.

I do have a screenshot of this, but I'm not sure how to link it here.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Gruesome Richard on Aug 31, 2022 wrote:
The Fall Scroll of Fortune is not giving out the appropriate number of spellements when claiming them. The first reward, which is supposed to be 5 spellements, gave me either 4 or 6 spellements on my Wizards. The second Spellement reward that gives 10 spellements only gave my death wizard 5 spellements instead.

I only got 4 on each of my 6 wizards, this is totally unfair!

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Gruesome Richard on Aug 31, 2022 wrote:

Thanks for sharing gruesome Richard! I was wondering how many we were supposed to get, mostly I've been getting 2+2 and on one occasion I think I got 6+2, so over both accounts I've lost quite a few. I don't know about the second one as I haven't been paying attention, on those I might have collected, but I have just collected one on my myth and I also got five spellements.

Should I try and see what my other wizards get? Or hold off? I'm not sure who collected what as I've been busy grinding points while its still member benefit double points today.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
Came here to complain about this as well. I received 2 sets of 2, and unless I've been doing math wrong for my entire life, 2 + 2 =/= the proposed total of 5...