Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Broken pet tokens as given in The Summer Scroll spiritual retriever

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
I was advised to post here my issues by the Customer Service dept who gave me the link here.

I am getting prompt from both of my pets, one having spiritual retriever and the other having elemental retriever.
The issue is the pet goes to the chest then gives prompt that the pet does not have the power and fizzles in this world. I have tried in all worlds and the pets are mega and they have correct happiness level.

Its very frustrating that something on the summer scroll does not work. I bought it on main wizard and on lower just to obtain the tokens.

Please try to fix this.

Thanks

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
rachel fireflame on Jun 8, 2022 wrote:
I was advised to post here my issues by the Customer Service dept who gave me the link here.

I am getting prompt from both of my pets, one having spiritual retriever and the other having elemental retriever.
The issue is the pet goes to the chest then gives prompt that the pet does not have the power and fizzles in this world. I have tried in all worlds and the pets are mega and they have correct happiness level.

Its very frustrating that something on the summer scroll does not work. I bought it on main wizard and on lower just to obtain the tokens.

Please try to fix this.

Thanks
Other Adventure Talents that are supposed to open chests aren't working either. See this thread: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/gold-rusher-adventure-pet-talent-fizzles-8ad6a42580b225940180d20c79e01b87