Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interesting Monstrology Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Creating housing guests with Monstrology has been very fun and challenging; it's made me revisit numerous places in the spiral and repeat numerous dungeons in order to collect animus and make more guests. There are some bosses and creatures in the game that would be really cool if they were extractable.

-Witches such as Charlene Ward, Gretta Darkkettle, and Baba Yaga

-Wolves and Dogs such as The Big Bad Wolf, Howling Chaney, Cerberus, Doctor Jackall, Ghost Dog, and The Shedder

-Cats and Qhats such as Meowiarty, Jacques the Scratcher, Dr. Von Katzenstein, and Qhatlady

-Giants such as the Wintertusk Bosses, Jotun, Fomori, Trolls, Gargoyles, Yetis, Satyrs, Ogres, and Minotaurs

-Goblins and Related Creatures such as Grendles and Froundlings

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
alexander skullsli... on Jun 2, 2022 wrote:
Creating housing guests with Monstrology has been very fun and challenging; it's made me revisit numerous places in the spiral and repeat numerous dungeons in order to collect animus and make more guests. There are some bosses and creatures in the game that would be really cool if they were extractable.

-Witches such as Charlene Ward, Gretta Darkkettle, and Baba Yaga

-Wolves and Dogs such as The Big Bad Wolf, Howling Chaney, Cerberus, Doctor Jackall, Ghost Dog, and The Shedder

-Cats and Qhats such as Meowiarty, Jacques the Scratcher, Dr. Von Katzenstein, and Qhatlady

-Giants such as the Wintertusk Bosses, Jotun, Fomori, Trolls, Gargoyles, Yetis, Satyrs, Ogres, and Minotaurs

-Goblins and Related Creatures such as Grendles and Froundlings
As a fellow Monstrologist, I agree that these would be spectacular additions. I believe we might possibly be getting more Monstrology Extracts with the Summer Update, so some of these might even become a reality!

Defender
May 27, 2013
I would still love to have Lions and Water-Lurkers through Monstrology. And yes, cats and Qhats, please.